B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

That' was my first thought when I saw her.

And I think she will since maybe she will sleep with Thor.

To be honest , this is “ real life “ at its best when people that don’t belong anymore with RLC behave like they would do in their daily lives .. Since the “first goodbye “ of Holly to visit Amsterdam , you could see an incredible bond between  these two people , anybody could see that they loved one another’s company ..But plans had been set in motion and were difficult to change .. now , they prove to be adults and take the right decisions so far , so let’s see if original plans change due to “ unpredictable fortunate events “ 😇

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

To be honest , this is “ real life “ at its best when people that don’t belong anymore with RLC behave like they would do in their daily lives .. Since the “first goodbye “ of Holly to visit Amsterdam , you could see an incredible bond between  these two people , anybody could see that they loved one another’s company ..But plans had been set in motion and were difficult to change .. now , they prove to be adults and take the right decisions so far , so let’s see if original plans change due to “ unpredictable fortunate events “ 😇

I'm really curious to know what happened. Nobody just spends 5 days or so and suddenly comes back. IFAIK change the date of a plane ticked is expensive. Or her Visa was denied and she only returned today.

Just now, thinga69 said:

I'm really curious to know what happened. Nobody just spends 5 days or so and suddenly comes back. IFAIK change the date of a plane ticked is expensive. Or her Visa was denied and she only returned today.

You can’t just like this fly back and forth to Bali , enter the country for two - three days and return in Europe ..Holly with her passport entering Indonesia is easy , get the 30 days visa and voila..so , it is more than what we know 🤠

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well ..they could always send the less watched I believe tenants of them all , Nelly and Bogdan and give the room to Holly ..it is very simple 😊😊😊😊

Not so simple I think since Bogdan works for rlc 😉

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Non puoi semplicemente volare avanti e indietro per Bali , entrare nel paese per due o tre giorni e tornare in Europa .. Holly con il suo passaporto entrare in Indonesia è facile , ottieni il visto di 30 giorni e voilà ... quindi è così . più di quello che sappiamo 🤠

It could all have been planned and no one told us. She went to Istanbul for a few days to find Tweety that she was complaining and she didn't like her place. Let's not forget that all Holly's suitcases are still in B4 so I believe that in a short time, a few days, she will definitely leave.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Not so simple I think since Bogdan works for rlc 😉

Well , maybe this is what frustrates even more the people watching .. not only knowing that Bogdan is an RLC employee but he is gaining double being a tenant , sharing a room with a woman who is unwatchable at the moment .. let’s see what happens ..

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry Fagan, but this such and such doesn't do much you guys keep posting really pisses me off!! These girls who don't do much are just going about they're daily life best they can with a shitload of cams pointing at them. They're not performing circus animals, and I'm 100% sure they're fulfilling any contracts they've signed. 

From where I'm sitting, doesn't do much means not bating every day pointing their pussy at the cam or getting involved in the fake shit shows...😒

Not that I watch now, but fuck all has changed...I'd much rather watch the girls acting normally, forming genuine friendships, bonding and having a laugh with each other and enjoying themselves...that's what I miss...and the showers 😏

Sorry I didnt mean it like that, I dont mind if she "doesnt do much" I actually like girls who are just themself without constantly bating. It was just a reply to thinga because he would rather have Zaba in the room in b4 than having Holly move back in 🙂

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

It could all have been planned and no one told us. She went to Istanbul for a few days to find Tweety that she was complaining and she didn't like her place. Let's not forget that all Holly's suitcases are still in B4 so I believe that in a short time, a few days, she will definitely leave.

I don’t know this information , so , here it is an explanation then 😇

Just now, ddhm said:

Well , maybe this is what frustrates even more the people watching .. not only knowing that Bogdan is an RLC employee but he is gaining double being a tenant , sharing a room with a woman who is unwatchable at the moment .. let’s see what happens ..

Is it that bad? hehe

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Non conosco queste informazioni, quindi, ecco una spiegazione allora 😇

We talked insistently about this but then the Balì hypothesis appeared which I personally never believed. One day, let's let some time pass, I will fully express myself on Holly's business

Just now, poncherello said:

We talked insistently about this but then the Balì hypothesis appeared which I personally never believed. One day, let's let some time pass, I will fully express myself on Holly's business

It wasn't an hypothesis, she told Luna that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Fagen said:

Is it that bad? hehe

Nelly’s and Bogdan’s presence , apart from the hardcore fans who I believe want to watch anything again between Martina and Nelly , I don’t think it offers anything worth watching .. you can see it from the reactions even here at the forum , their presence is indifferent .. whatever we could see from them , good or bad , drama or passion , it has all happened .. RLC should move on with content that pleases the subscribers , that can bring potential new customers and not recycling content that is completely drowned ..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1