B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)

I just read some comments about Karen's father and I decided to post this comment.

If it is really true that her father died in the war, I am really sorry for her loss. But from the few people who mentioned the news on here about her father, they say nobody knows everything about the personal lives of the girls which I agree 100% with that. That makes me wonder how people on here knew about her father's news.  

On the other hand, this makes me ask myself few questions.  Karen & Oks were away for few days:  1) Does that mean she was able to go to Ukraine for his funeral and came back to Barcelona ? which I doubt an easy travel to Ukraine. 2) If she did, why Oks went with her ?

I have to mention that I am one of the people who grieve for awhile if a loved one passes away and not going supposedly on vacation. I completely understand life goes on but not that fast.  As an example, few girls on RLC were struggling for awhile with breakups that we actually know about from watching RLC.  What I am trying to say here that I have some doubts about the true news and the actual reason why Karen was crying a week ago.  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I just read some comments about Karen's father and I decided to post this comment.

If it is really true that her father died in the war, I am really sorry for her loss. But from the few people who mentioned the news on here about her father, they say nobody knows everything about the personal lives of the girls which I agree 100% with that. That makes me wonder how people on here knew about her father's news.  

On the other hand, this makes me ask myself few questions.  Karen & Oks were away for few days:  1) Does that mean she was able to go to Ukraine for his funeral and came back to Barcelona ? which I doubt an easy travel to Ukraine. 2) If she did, why Oks went with her ?

I have to mention that I am one of the people who grieve for awhile if a loved one passes away and not going supposedly on vacation. I completely understand life goes on but not that fast.  As an example, few girls on RLC were struggling for awhile with breakups that we actually know about from watching RLC.  What I am trying to say here that I have some doubts about the true news and the actual reason why Karen was crying a week ago.  

It was said that he was wounded and MIA.

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It was said that he was wounded and MIA.

I know that it was mentioned in few posts on CC.

The main point of my post is if we can know for sure the truthfulness of everything mentioned on here. Unless few members on CC have direct communications with either RLC employees or some of the participants themselves which these members keep denying that they don't have any connections or communications whatsoever with RLC people.  

I know that some RLC girls have accounts on CC from time to time and communicate with few special (if I can say that) members of CC 

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I know that it was mentioned in few posts on CC.

The main point of my post is if we can know for sure the truthfulness of everything mentioned on here. Unless few members on CC have direct communications with either RLC employees or some of the participants themselves which these members keep denying that they don't have any connections or communications whatsoever with RLC people.  

I know that some RLC girls have accounts on CC from time to time and communicate with few special (if I can say that) members of CC 

I think some users know Russian or Ukrainian.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think some users know Russian or Ukrainian.

Ok thinga, I am well aware that some people on here know Russian, Ukrainian, Spanish & Italian but some of the news mentioned on here you can't obtain from just listening to the girls talking on cams.

Especially, the girls themselves became more careful about what they say on cams for the last 4 or 5 months. Even some girls now intentionally give sometimes inaccurate information on cams. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Ok thinga, I am well aware that some people on here know Russian, Ukrainian, Spanish & Italian but some of the news mentioned on here you can't obtain from just listening to the girls talking on cams.

Especially, the girls themselves became more careful about what they say on cams for the last 4 or 5 months. Even some girls now intentionally give sometimes inaccurate information on cams. 

Are you saying that the girls that use their phones with the screens on the view angle of the cams are hiding or misleading the audience?

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Are you saying that the girls that use their phones with the screens on the view angle of the cams are hiding or misleading the audience?

This is my last post about this issue.

My post was about the girls talking on cams not the way they hold their phones. What I can see that more girls now talk in the balconies and bathrooms with no audio or whispering (other than Loraine) because they realized that some members of CC know their language

More on B-7 floorplans.

The east facade, as seen from the rear yard looking west, on the opt floor is B&N's balcony.  Level 2.

Below that is level 1.

Below level 1, on the left is the large balcony off of K&O's room.  To the right of this balcony is the window for the large bathroom.  This is level 3.

Below level 3, there appears to be a level 5, which is not on cam.

On the north side of the villa.  There are two sideyards.  The one closest to the road is Samson's 'balcony.  This was not used by the previous owner (it receives little sun), and was greatly improved by RLC.  It is not a true balcony.  It is a square terrace. There is a railing at the east end of the terrace to prevent anyone from falling to the second terrace, which is below Samson's terrace.  This second terrace can only be a terrace for a room in level 5.  (Samson's terrace is level 3.)

The villa as originally built had a large stone terrace in the rear yard.  This may have been a level below the villa itself.  It was the primary entertaining area for the villa, perhaps 40 square meters.  In 2019, this terrace was demolished for reasons unknown.  In 2020, the area was planted with grass.  In 2022, before the villa opened, there are indications that further construction work may be going on in this area. A new fence may have been installed separating the rear yard of B-7 from the middle terrace of B-4.  There is no cam that provides a view of this area.

If this stone terrace was the main area for social entertaining for the original villa, that suggests that level 5 was used to support this  entertaining.

RLC's contractors apparently use the empty lot next to the villa to deliver and remove materials.  Perhaps this was the route followed by the intruder to reach B-4.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Am I in the right place? Personally, I came here to talk about the actual people living in the villa. I'm getting an amazing architectural picture of how the building is laid out and its history, as well as an improvisational view on linguistics and what is considered "hearsay". We've even delved into where builders are possibly staging materials and whether smart phone content is relevant to misleading viewers. I'm impressed as to people's dedication, but honestly, I'd prefer to skim the surface just a bit. Delving this deep into the lives of people none of us know is just a tiny bit creepy.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

10 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i'm fixing to be unable to watch rlc so it won't matter but if i was still a subscriber i wouldn't want them to be in the official cast as you call it.  there are enough predators on rlc already!

Why would you call them predators?  Who are their prey?

4 hours ago, Kanttellya said:

Am I in the right place? Personally, I came here to talk about the actual people living in the villa. I'm getting an amazing architectural picture of how the building is laid out and its history, as well as an improvisational view on linguistics and what is considered "hearsay". We've even delved into where builders are possibly staging materials and whether smart phone content is relevant to misleading viewers. I'm impressed as to people's dedication, but honestly, I'd prefer to skim the surface just a bit. Delving this deep into the lives of people none of us know is just a tiny bit creepy.

Wait until someone make a 3D model based on the footprint.

• Haha 3