B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)

Holly is going to be thinking about this last fuck during the entire flight from Barcelona to Istanbul, and on the 12.5 hour non-stop flight from Istanbul to Bali.

She applauded when they were done.

She will be back on camera.  That is the type of natural sexual enthusiasm that RLC would love to see from participants, but which happens only occasionally.

• Upvote 1

They will be back within 30 days or less.  For Ukrainian passport holders, maximum stay is 30 days.

Other entry requirements.

Health Document Negative COVID-19 PCR test result required for all international travellers coming to Indonesia. The negative PCR test must be issued with in 72 hours of before departure.

Vaccination Document COVID-19 vaccination proof for travellers coming to Indonesia. The last dose of vaccine must be taken at least 14 days before departure.

Passport Original Passport or Travel document of Ukraine with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.

Travel Bookings A round-trip flight reservations(s) for Indonesia.

• Confused 1

Have we seen Samson and Thor work out?  It takes a bit of effort to stay ripped like that.  I don’t think laying in bed all day and jacking off to your boyfriend on the phone is going to get it done.  If the girls want beefcake, they ought to act sooner versus later.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, moules said:

Holly is going to be thinking about this last fuck during the entire flight from Barcelona to Istanbul, and on the 12.5 hour non-stop flight from Istanbul to Bali.

She applauded when they were done.

She will be back on camera.  That is the type of natural sexual enthusiasm that RLC would love to see from participants, but which happens only occasionally.

Question: where does this young lady get the money to afford "extended" trips?  Airfare, hotels, meals, ground transportation, travel expenses .... sounds expensive to me. Didn't she just return from a vacation 6 months ago? 

il y a 4 minutes, chuck206 a dit :

Question: where does this young lady get the money to afford "extended" trips?  Airfare, hotels, meals, ground transportation, travel expenses .... sounds expensive to me. Didn't she just return from a vacation 6 months ago? 

Stock market investments. she is recruited by a competing company. Sport needs sponsorship too.

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, chuck206 said:

is a very simple and healthy and located just under the belly in the middle of the thighs, it has great power

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Have we seen Samson and Thor work out?  It takes a bit of effort to stay ripped like that.  I don’t think laying in bed all day and jacking off to your boyfriend on the phone is going to get it done.  If the girls want beefcake, they ought to act sooner versus later.

I am pretty sure when we see them go out for an long period of time. They are probably working out at a gym nearby.

7 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Why do you think she went to Amsterdam?

7 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Very long story short.  My girlfriend and I were staying in St. Tropez, France.  A very rich executive became interested in my girlfriend, and asked her if he could call her when they were both back home.  (He would helicopter to and from the beach.) I chatted a bit with the executive's assistant.  The assistant told me that when this executive and his girlfriends  parted ways, he gifted them  a new Ferrari.  I told my girlfriend, 'go for it.'  Back home, she went out to dinner with him, once or twice, but didn't really like him.  So no Ferrari. 

• Haha 2