B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)

13 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Holly coming back just shows what we've already know (well some of us). People here who say they know - know nothing 😉 

What is it you think you know?

It’s funny to read things here when OFFICIALLY by RLC is announced  that Holly is out of the project .. obviously and since of whatever actions in front of cameras she isn’t getting paid , it is more than safe to say that she simply - LIKE MANY OF US IN REAL LIFE - she has made some really good friends that she likes and wishes to spend time with , one of them is Thor who happens to be a current employee of her former employer .. it could be anyone off cameras but unluckily for many who believe  that this whole RLC is fixed and staged , here comes Holly to show everyone that we are watching real life at its best .. and yes we are lucky that it is Holly , it could have been OFFICIALLY out of RLC Nelly and everyone would be pissed off having her on screen .. so simple  as that , sit back , relax and enjoy “ EVERYONE LOVES HOLLY “ .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Read it again. I am saying those who claimed to know what she did when she left (holiday in Bali) knew nothing 🙂

Nobody knows ever in all of the apartments more than the certain tenant .. EVERYONE posted according to what Holly confessed to Luna , I don’t think it was a mistake , it was in English language , no translators needed , it was just an on cameras confession , dialogue , talk and was reproduced here .. Nobody knows what happened when Holly was off cameras but her .. So , we knew what she wanted to do according to her ON CAMERAS sharing but like any other tenant , nobody knows what she did off cameras .. the only ones who know things happening off cameras are the Leora fans 😂🤣

15 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Read it again. I am saying those who claimed to know what she did when she left (holiday in Bali) knew nothing 🙂

We only knew what Holly told, that she changed plans is nothing we could know about 🙂

8 minutes ago, omedo said:

It seems that Thor the seducer, the one who was here to fuck all the girls and didn't want any commitment, has dropped his hammer...🤣

I think he is only waiting to watch the sequel of “ Thor , Love And Thunder “ in some weeks to make his conclusions and I believe when the stealer of hearts departs Barcelona , he will pick it up again 😉