B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)

Even Nelly was more sober than Samson, Thor, and Rus.  Fior was only a step or two behind them.  Lucien and Bogdan on relatively good behavior.  Embarrassing to have all the women drink you under the table like that.   If Daniel and Mat had been at the party, then a quintet of stumbling drunks. 

The one life's lesson I learned from drinking with a group of Russian men at a business party in Moscow was eat lots of bread, keep the stomach full.

6 hours ago, Kanttellya said:

Honestly, I could see Thor and Holly getting their own apartment in the near future. They fuck like rabbits.

And getting married, kids and going to work. And dropping the exposure. Thor in a fitness center with a lot of mirrors and H fixing nails and making weddingdresses.

• Haha 4

57 minutes ago, moules said:

Even Nelly was more sober than Samson, Thor, and Rus.  Fior was only a step or two behind them.  Lucien and Bogdan on relatively good behavior.  Embarrassing to have all the women drink you under the table like that.   If Daniel and Mat had been at the party, then a quintet of stumbling drunks. 

The one life's lesson I learned from drinking with a group of Russian men at a business party in Moscow was eat lots of bread, keep the stomach full.

Are Thor and Samsonite russians?

18 minutes ago, tle said:

Even Sampson should realize by now that he's not tapping that....

Loraine seems to really enjoy Samson's company. She is smiling, laughing and generally seems more happy around him. Maybe even flirty. She touch him and stroak him quite often. There have been quite a bit of kissing and cuddling between them. But that's all, for now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Loraine seems to really enjoy Samson's company. She is smiling, laughing and generally seems more happy around him. Maybe even flirty. She touch him and stroak him quite often. There have been quite a bit of kissing and cuddling between them. But that's all, for now.

She looks like a teenager with her first BF.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1