Leora - Home Activities (2022) #54

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Quiet tonight round here.

Good. 

Overall Slip I think it's been a great and funny day on the forum and a excellent evening at Leora's

• Upvote 4

16 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

There are a couple, perhaps three, who's only purpose of contributing to this thread is to try and undermine Leora and the everyday harmony( for what it's worth ) of the forum.

They sometimes hide behind the guise of appreciating her efforts but are waiting on any opportunity to belittle her or some of her fans.

It's gone past the point of casually expressing different opinions, there's an undercurrent of vindictiveness, disguised in some cases by a pretence of wanting what's best for Leora, or trying to influence her life, culminating in the posting of what was described as the outside windows of her apartment showing where she lived. WHY !

There are several members on this forum who have known for years where she lives, but have not published the information, yet someone for whatever reason ( perhaps to score points ) thinks it serves a purpose to do so.

Leora has for obvious reasons (to those who follow the forum ) been in a very good frame of mind recently and it reflects in the way she performs, and the satisfaction and pleasure the fans are getting. Why would anyone want to pile a load of negative shit on her to burst her bubble.

If you don't like or appreciate her then do what I did when I was dissatisfied with her for a while, leave RLC and return if things in your view improve, why watch her if you don't like her?

Let the woman enjoy her moment of happiness in the next couple of weeks, many of you don't realise just how hard she has worked to achieve it.....And I for one wish her, Paul and Eva a happy future, whatever it may hold.     

I follow you, my friend. What you say I will always listen. To me there is no question.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

But excuse me , it is Leora who has also shared her personal information with forum members , members that she has never stop talking , sending messages and in general being in contact .. As long as a participant allows a direct  contact with a forum member here , you can never be sure how this will be played out …Can you be sure that any person directly on contact with her wouldn’t perhaps out of frustration starts sharing personal information regarding her ? 

As I have said multiple times , as long as a tenant goes into direct contact , she opens a very dangerous door no matter how this person behaves or has been towards the participant . The information that are shared here at times can clearly indicate that there has been much  private contact so for me , it is simply a tenant’s mistake .There isn’t an easiest thing nowadays to find out any information about a particular tenant , the slightest public post can lead you to information after information and so on ..Most of regular posting forum members know exactly where the Barcelona apartments are situated for example , it isn’t now like in the past that with an RLC name and whatever others things , a tenant could hide the real id. The problem is mostly on the users / members / RLC subscribers who are “ sick “ trying to involve in their lives people who pay to watch for their entertainment and not having any connection with  them . 

They aren't sick bro, they just like attention. We are the sick ones trying to act like there will be an actual or virtual meeting between them and us.

• Upvote 1

Ok now I will be honest with all of you. I still work 44 hours a week. I have enjoyed looking at Leora when I can. Some days when I am off I get lucky and she fascinates me, so I make a shit ton of comments. Other days I check in from work on a break and see she is doing her "Leora" thing. Then I have to catch up later on.

Many of you know I talk to Kitty a bit but that is it. It is a bit and I never ask her about her personal life. If she wants to share something, great. It's a kick.

This whole thing about knowing where she lives and personal information, I'm not down with that. Why in hell do I need to know that shit? There's nothing I can do with that information except sit here and masturbate because I think I got something nobody else has. It's ludicrous.

And as to the guys acting as a sort of underground Leora Hater's club or whatever that is. Really? Wtf is that shit?

My God guys, get outside and breathe some fresh air. Leora is a whole lot of fun to watch but damn. If you are old or infirm I give you a bye, but she isn't a goddess. She is just a lady.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Good Morning  

good night 

great friday everyone 

good work

27/05/2022 27/May/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste 

Its Friday Dog GIF by Sealed with a GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1