Leora - Home Activities (2022) #54

25 minutes ago, scutus said:

I would not be too sure of that. Do not forget the " night shift " may not have a  lot of work to do. Which could allow them to have time to get their sliderules out, and attmpt to apply calculus, to resolve the issue !!!:biggrin::biggrin:

How about the use of the abacus and algorithm?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

How about the use of the abacus and algorithm?

But not everyone is as intelligent as Leora. She knows the difference between tangents, and cosines. That is evident in the rotation of her pelvis, she definitly knows the ratio of her hypotenuse !!  :biggrin:

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, scutus said:

But not everyone is as intelligent as Leora. She knows the difference between tangents, and cosines. That is evident in the rotation of her pelvis, she definitly knows the ratio of her hypotenuse !!  :biggrin:

Leora was able to reformulate "pi r square" to describe her "pi r round" ass - so yummy - 😍

• Upvote 2

Slip, you are aware, aren't you. That every time you come up with your UK references, I have to research what it is that you are referring to. You are just bound and determined, using Leora as a catlyist, to force me to learn your Brits historical characters !:biggrin:

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

Slip, you are aware, aren't you. That every time you come up with your UK references, I have to research what it is that you are referring to. You are just bound and determined, using Leora as a catlyist, to force me to learn your Brits historical characters !:biggrin:

Well that's what i'm here for, to lie and speculate engage and educate!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

Don't feel alone. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well that's what i'm here for, to lie and speculate engage and educate!

Not necessarily in that order !   But, I generally can sort out which course you are teaching !    But, may I remind you, you left out " confuse" !!! :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 5/27/2022 at 4:57 PM, scutus said:

So do we. I always told you that CC was an educational site.

p1544100112-3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1