B4 - General Topic 2022 #47 (May)

4 minutes ago, henrik theis said:

But the post U commented on was about B4. So U made a great mistake. Naugty sour man!! And I hope I didn't harm any, except judge Thinga-tonga by putting a note the wrong place. Even a positive note. Be a little bit positive. Just try 5 minutes every day!

I'm sorry. I thought I was talking with an adult.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I'm sorry. I thought I was talking with an adult.

But now U know U dont write with an adult, does it then changes anything? What is - to be serious - the damage i have caused by writing 3 oneliners under the wrong topic?? And positive oneliners. Tell me how your adult intelligence was offended, please. As a part of my juvenile education. So I can improve Mr Thinga 69!

10 minutes ago, henrik theis said:

But now U know U dont write with an adult, does it then changes anything? What is - to be serious - the damage i have caused by writing 3 oneliners under the wrong topic?? And positive oneliners. Tell me how your adult intelligence was offended, please. As a part of my juvenile education. So I can improve Mr Thinga 69!

u mad bro?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, henrik theis said:

Annoying oneliners

Improve by resisting your juvenile intelligence of annoying 1 liners

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

so that means zabava & esmi went to there own party offline 🤔 

I really don't care where they went. The only girls that I watch in B1 are Karol and Marlene. 😉

• Upvote 1