B4 - General Topic 2022 #47 (May)

17 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Sorry for asking, Do you mean Tweety moved to your neighborhood ? 🤔 😉

Yes and she told me Holly will be moving in in a few days. And then next week she told me Megan, Ariana, Kim, Olya and Bonnie are visiting next weekend and I can go and do barbecuing for them. 🙂 

18 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Have you got a decent pair of binoculars?...😏

Spying Peeping Tom GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Do they have nightvision? 😏

EDIT: Sorry misread you Naga, I read 'I have got a decent pair of binoculars I could use. The sun is getting to me. 🙂 

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

Ola Pam  😁

Ich bin so froh Pam noch einmal , wenigstens als Gast, sehen zu können. Sie sieht jetzt viel glücklicher aus als in den letzten Tagen im vorigen Jahr bei RLC. Sie und einige der damals anwesenden Mädchen, nicht Leora, waren der Grund für mein Abonnement bei RLC. Die meisten der Nachfolgerinnen konnten damals nie an die große Ausstrahlung von Pam und CO. heranreichen . Eine vergleichbare Situation gibt es gegenwärtig in den Villen . Ich hoffe sehr daß ich unrecht habe. Zum Glück steckt in einigen gegenwärtigen Mädchen doch einiges Potential. Schauen wir mal, dann sehen wir schon. Der Hammer wäre wenn Pam und einige der damaligen Besatzung  auch noch wieder zurück käme . Sie könnten den Kern bilden an dem sich manch Neuzugang ausrichten könnte und die Chemie zwischen den Mädchen und damit die Atmosphäre wieder besser werden könnte. Als Hinderungsgrund dafür sehe ich allein das unsägliche Wirken der beiden männlichen Animierboys.

42 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

I'm so glad to see Pam again, at least as a guest. She looks a lot happier now than she did the last few days at RLC last year. She and some of the girls present at the time, not Leora, were the reason I subscribed to RLC. Most of the successors could never remember the great charisma of Pam and CO. reach . A comparable situation currently exists in the villas. I really hope I'm wrong. Luckily there is some potential in some of the current girls. Let's see, then we'll see. It would be awesome if Pam and some of the crew from back then came back as well. They could form the core to which some newcomers could align themselves and the chemistry between the girls and thus the atmosphere could improve again.

For me Pam was one of the good girls who was liked easily, got multiple girls naked and had sexy lesbian shows  ( more real  natural fun than 'shows'}  I personally loved her fun bags (titties) ... had an interesting run with a boyfriend , great bates .... she was an anchor of sexuality on RLC.... 

RLC could do well to have this sexy momma teaching this lost crew of inexperienced youngsters .. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1