B4 - General Topic 2022 #47 (May)

34 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Of course

..oldest story in RLC ..these boys any boys block the natural nudity amongst women... I wish they would stay away more... go to a local beach and bring some some other women for us to see... I am beginning to dislike them for their constant free loading and taking over the mood and space of these girls...ย 

ย 

That's why I cancelled my sub. this morning !!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

Once you haters and judges get past this aristocratic nose of Amira... just take a look at this gorgeous body stretched out by the pool, natural !! Titties... you would bang this hot body longer than Smith on his best days

It's not just her nose. It's also her lips and eyebrows. I guess if you put a bag over head she would look great. ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

It's not just her nose. It's also her lips and eyebrows. I guess if you put a bag over head she would look great. ๐Ÿ˜

Oh those thick lips.. stop trying to bring up more good points...ย  I would put a bag over MY head if she let me fuck her

And if she was giving you head with her ass up toward your face those eye lashes could be tickling your balls as she throated your little red corvette...ย 

She will grow on you corv...ย  one screaming, full leg spread across the bed and she will hit your top 5 in no time

• Haha 6

50 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Oh those thick lips.. stop trying to bring up more good points...ย  I would put a bag over MY head if she let me fuck her

And if she was giving you head with her ass up toward your face those eye lashes could be tickling your balls as she throated your little red corvette...ย 

She will grow on you corv...ย  one screaming, full leg spread across the bed and she will hit your top 5 in no time

Yeah ..... but can see cook?ย ย ๐Ÿฒย ย ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha 1

Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

LETS GO MADRID ARE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

they only took 4 shots and 2 was on targetย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Liverpool took 24 shots 9 on target ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Kingbanks