B4 - General Topic 2022 #47 (May)

Just now, maxfactor said:

Youre not getting to see these guys fuck these girls are you?  Plus the girls are clothed 90% of the time.  Winner!!!

We saw Thor fuck Holly several times did we not ? So who is to say nothing more will happen with these over time ?

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So is guy that doesn't like to watch men with women but had as a profile picture a gif of a man doing a Deep Throat  on another man still around?

Its called comedy you fucking cuk shill european...Im guessing German.

9 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Différents coups pour différentes personnes, bien sûr, c'était aussi bien quand c'était réservé aux filles, mais c'était aussi un peu ennuyeux parfois, au moins c'est quelque chose de nouveau et j'aime ça. De plus, nous avons toujours b1 b2 avec des filles uniquement.

So, if we follow your reasoning, girls can't go topless or naked in the presence of other men, right?!

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

We saw Thor fuck Holly several times did we not ? So who is to say nothing more will happen with these over time ?

Well keep your dick wet there sport...Im sure you'll enjoy the wait.

Quick fast observations 

1) Amira and Loraine are absolutely completely camera experts , they know how to tease , get attention , camera views , they both know exactly what they are doing 

2) Thor can have anyone he wants , his man tactics are incredible , the women love him , his personality is “ blinding “ the girls .. I have no doubt he will score more GOV girls 

3) 213 has entered fully educated of what RLC is and she has studied a lot about her new job duties .. to make Corvette happy , her masturbations will be very frequent .. I dare to say she’s a Marlene style girl but since I was fast with  conclusions  and epically failed , this is too risky but her movement , her comfort , her not being shy , her socializing and already being invited at the jacuzzi by an almost legend and a multiple repeater , shows a lot of how she’s going to be treated .. Special people for people who will become special , 213 is going to be a great surprise 

4) THERE’ S ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT that both gigs have resurrected Lorraine and took much of her pain gradually away . She’s back , alive , smiley , yes , the same diva we know but more genuine , real laughs , participating , it took her almost 5 months and RLC had to transform to RLC 3.0 and bring two toys who changed the dynamics , I think we might laugh with Samson and being blue balls but the guy offer hers company and good friendship , something she desperately needed .It looks like she can have some people to talk , share and perhaps trust ( although this will be difficult to completely be achieved ) again , but personally , this happy Loraine than the isolated , miserable , lonely ICE QUEEN is long gone …

Bonus .. As a good friend noticed and told me , Loraine has stopped masturbating , this is an indication that her bonuses are already gained with these two guys around , no need for forced shows ( which upsets Corvette ) but an expected to be fucked Loraine is more intrigued than one more round of masturbation .. Loraine is an incredible eye candy and it is a pity that she’s asexual but her presence is obviously needed . 

This is a nice RLC period and I think it will get even more interesting very soon ..And Thor , you know , submit Amira 😋😋😋

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Loraine fully ignored D&Z soon after their arrival, lately she's being talking to them and with 213 she already called her to participate in the tub with them. 

Maybe she got it what we said here.

Dana and Zara are also not so social like her , they could always try and approach the others .. it is like they entered with the only concern to make fast bonus money masturbating and not in a particular success for views .

• Upvote 1