B4 - General Topic 2022 #47 (May)

I think B4 has never been so nice, all these well-dressed girls, I was afraid that the arrival of Amira with her retrograde way of coming naked under a transparent babydoll would give them the bad idea to undress more in the common places and outside, but fortunately, they quickly explained to him that it is especially not necessary to walk around without panties. Phew, I was afraid to attend these decadent scenes which we could sometimes attend last year in B4. I find that RLC in B4 and B7 is on the right track, finally that of real life. But I still regret that some walk half-naked between their bedroom and the bathroom, it would be nice if we gave them a little reminder of the good rules.

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

and now Svetlana is cleaning in Loraine's room 

I really hope Lori isn't leaving. The situation in Barcelona is already so poor.
The villa is almost empty, really boring.
Villa II has a completely meaningless cast and now, without the two new girls, it's useless.
K&R on vacation, empty apartment.
In the two GOV apartments, almost never anything interesting happens.
M&A have now given everything that could be expected.
Only E&M continue to give some emotion.
Very little to think about keeping a subscription.

4 minutes ago, Machevh said:

I really hope Lori isn't leaving. The situation in Barcelona is already so poor.
The villa is almost empty, really boring.
Villa II has a completely meaningless cast and now, without the two new girls, it's useless.
K&R on vacation, empty apartment.
In the two GOV apartments, almost never anything interesting happens.
M&A have now given everything that could be expected.
Only E&M continue to give some emotion.
Very little to think about keeping a subscription.

The girls pay her a little to take their rooms, so they do not have to do it themselves 🙄

It is a pity if so easy Loraine found her new puppy on the existence of Samson .. I hope Thor wakes him up or he maybe goes with her game so as to reach his goal ..

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is a pity if so easy Loraine found her new puppy on the existence of Samson .. I hope Thor wakes him up or he maybe goes with her game so as to reach his goal ..

The only explanation that I have for a guy in his age and his experience is that he is a needy guy and is enjoying Loraine's attention. 

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The only explanation that I have for a guy in his age and his experience is that he is a needy guy and is enjoying Loraine's attention. 

The ultimate goal for every guy  is to fuck ..He could easily make it with Marlene but he was unlucky … Loraine is the toughest goal , although this title now goes to Amira 😊.. Of course there are the sisters but we don’t put them in that category yet as they aren’t repeaters .. I have faith on Samson that he gets the girl ..but this can be only when she finally becomes GOV Queen in Barcelona 😁

I'm expecting Loraine to take advantage of this 😂

especially after she went to the restroom to hide with samson in b7 days ago 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks