B4 - General Topic 2022 #47 (May)

Just now, Noldus said:

Don't you trust me 😉 

I do, but just I you told me more then once before "let's wait to become official".

I also heard her conversation telling Luna that she had to choose between staining in the project or go to Bali. Some users here just didn't want to believe in it. 

19 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I do, but just I you told me more then once before "let's wait to become official".

I also heard her conversation telling Luna that she had to choose between staining in the project or go to Bali. Some users here just didn't want to believe in it. 

🙂  (I was joking) 

Assuming she flew on Turkish airlies, Holly arrived in Bali at 19:45 WITA time, which is eight hours ahead of UTC.   Flight was 6,669 miles.  The 69 miles being an omen for her time in Bali.

Let’s hope we get the new girls soon so we have a full cast again and enjoy the summer .. however , it is a pity that RLC seems to keep the sisters together except one of them gets Karol’s room … even though Karol is always departing  but she’s always here 😆

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s hope we get the new girls soon so we have a full cast again and enjoy the summer .. however , it is a pity that RLC seems to keep the sisters together except one of them gets Karol’s room … even though Karol is always departing  but she’s always here 😆

Looking how things are there I think the best option should be separate them.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Looking how things are there I think the best option should be separate them.

It’s funny that most of us here share mostly this opinion but when RLC heard the customers so they hear us now ?