Leora - Home Activities (2022) #55

It was someone back home she spoke to last night actually, could have been her old school mate again, and it was all about politics like last time. 

She and Malia have been chatting too, Malia is frustrated as we can all imagine and there is always the fear of not knowing what is next there - But she's staying strong and is putting up with a lot in solidarity of her husband. And Leora is calming her down, bigging her up and checking regularly. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

17 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I hope he or GH will give us a 5 minute warning before Paul walks in the door. Going to be a golden moment for Leora/Paul/Eva. For sure Leora will have the biggest smile ever.

Expect the unexpected. Perhaps RLC will conveniently go offline for technical issues. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Am I the only one who is not interested in seeing Paul sliding his odd looking unappealing penis in and out of Leora ,cumming. And then get up leave the room without saying a word. 

No, nobody likes to see that. I just want her to be happy. An unhappy Leora is very unappealing.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, jugghead said:

OMG, I can't wait for Paul to arrive. Watching you characters react to it will be a lot more fun than watching what happens in the apartment!

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Suggest split screen or two screens (one to watch the visual action and one to read all non-stop action) - lol.

• Haha 1