Leora - Home Activities (2022) #55

On 5/29/2022 at 4:25 PM, Max Ragnar said:

That how animals do it.  😉

He ought to at least spoon her afterwards

That's how I remember it. No spooning, no touching, no attempting to give her an orgasm, no throwing her a few sheets of tp to wipe off his goopy load, nothing! am I wrong?

• Upvote 1

On 5/29/2022 at 4:54 PM, Howard said:

How many guys on RLC over the years have shown to be considerate and passionate to their girlfriends?!?

Tibor and Bogdan. Recently Dantez and Lion. Maybe I'm missing a few. Mostly wham bam thank you ma'am, other than that

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/29/2022 at 5:46 PM, Gregg said:

I do that   all the time didn't know that wasn't normal  ps I think my 8 inch dick is alright send me a picture of your private bits and I will send you one of mine😎

Hold on! I send mine and you send yours!? You're the one making the request!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, jugghead said:

No, nobody likes to see that. I just want her to be happy. An unhappy Leora is very unappealing.

I want her to be happy myself jugg. How's everything with you? I wasn't trying to be negative. I hope they have a beautiful reunion, sex isn't everything between these 2 I hope.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I want her to be happy myself jugg. How's everything with you? I wasn't trying to be negative. I hope they have a beautiful reunion, sex isn't everything between these 2 I hope.

I'm fine thank you. Haven't been in any arguments at least for the past month so that's saying something.

And yeah, I knew you were being facetious. Mostly, so was I. Honestly, I don't know the woman. I just like to look at her body. And when she isn't happy she doesn't dance around and act sexy. I could give a fuck all about the bates or her feelings for Paul or Eva or Malia. I leave that speculation crap to everyone else to play around with. I can't change any of that with my words. Just be happy Leora however that happens.

• Like 1

Good Morning  

good night 

great tuesday everyone
good work

30/05/2022  30/May/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Anybody married here, or ever been? It's very easy to say "I would treat her differently" when you don't have to wake up next to her for eternity. That cute little ass becomes like a piece of furniture after ten years. Yeah, these guys suck at sex, I get it. I can tell you Kitty gets it too. But us armchair pseudo wannabe boyfriends aren't under the watchful eyes of hundreds of dudes with one hand on the mouse and the other hand on.....the other mouse.

Married?  Yeah.  I married up.  No matter how much a guy loves his wife, sometimes things need to be spiced up. Not a problem if you care for the person.These couples aren't committed enough to sign the line and go all in.

Why buy the cow when the milk's free?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

How, in God's green earth, is Leora the #1 cam, when Venera is walking around the apartment nude....with her perky tits and slender body?

Long standing addictions.  Methadone doesn't work

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1