Leora - Home Activities (2022) #55

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I have to disagree with the last statement jugg, since I have never observed a time when that woman was unappealing whether she was obviously happy or not, considering her obvious personality characteristics of always being a thoughtful and well intentioned or meaning woman besides her attractive physical appearance, she has always been gifted with an attractiveness of such characteristics, that many other women would be thankful to possess. 

You are correct. I guess I meant that it is hard to watch her when she struggles to be happy.

17 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora freut sich 😃

Leora in der letzten halben Stunde zu sehen, einfach so wie sie mit ihrem Gegenüber redet u. Spaß hat. Verstehe zwar kein Wort, aber alleine ihre Gestik u. ihre Stimme machen mir Spaß. Sie ist einfach eine klasse Frau, ob mit oder ohne Klamotten. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She took some very scantily clad pictures for Paul. 

Why?  She's on display 24/7!  It's not like there is anything left to the imagination for him (or anyone in the seven continents) to explore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Howard said:

Why?  She's on display 24/7!  It's not like there is anything left to the imagination for him (or anyone in the seven continents) to explore.

Kitty took a selfie of her naked once and sent it to me when she was mad at Smith. It meant nothing really, just her acting out on her anger. Of course, I recorded the moment but the pic is long gone. I wish to hell I still had it.😒

39 minutes ago, Howard said:

But poor Paul hasn't seen all we've seen since he left Prague.  We see everything he sees nothing. BUT soon he will do anything he wants, little as he may, but still.  To have that body there parked ready for use at anytime and watching that nude body waltz around 24/7 will do him good.

• Sad 2