Leora - Home Activities (2022) #55

54 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I hope he or GH will give us a 5 minute warning before Paul walks in the door. Going to be a golden moment for Leora/Paul/Eva. For sure Leora will have the biggest smile ever.

Yeah from pussy to  buthole 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

So she'll resort to the useless technology of the Roomba that takes an hour or more to clean when a Broom and Dustpan and some Manual Labor can get the job done in 10 Minutes.   :biggrin:

Perhaps she will get a new cleaning toy for her birthday in a few weeks time.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Great this isn't it. Paul hasn't even arrived and the slagging off has started already. The only thing that matters is Leora wants him, she's worked her arse off for 2 years and she's got the result. She's got her man, her soulmate, the only one she wants in life.

And good on her for it. 

• Upvote 10

22 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Am I the only one who is not interested in seeing Paul sliding his odd looking unappealing penis in and out of Leora ,cumming. And then get up leave the room without saying a word. 

That how animals do it.  😉

He ought to at least spoon her afterwards

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Great this isn't it. Paul hasn't even arrived and the slagging off has started already. The only thing that matters is Leora wants him, she's worked her arse off and she's got the result. She's got her man, her soulmate. And good on her for it. 

I have no beef with Paul, but he isn't real thoughtful is he?  I am really happy they will be together as I've hoped all along

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Great this isn't it. Paul hasn't even arrived and the slagging off has started already. The only thing that matters is Leora wants him, she's worked her arse off for 2 years and she's got the result. She's got her man, her soulmate, the only one she wants in life.

And good on her for it. 

I'll agree with you if they have sex and sleep in the same bed.

• Haha 1