Leora - Home Activities (2022) #55

25 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I have no beef with Paul, but he isn't real thoughtful is he?  I am really happy they will be together as I've hoped all along

How many guys on RLC over the years have shown to be considerate and passionate to their girlfriends?!?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

After what happened on Friday night i doubt Leora is sending Paul to sleep in the Guest-Room.

Yeah, he's moving 3000 miles to a different continent to sleep in the other room. Plus Eva is being sold to a middle eastern couple who live on the border to work as a guard dog for a major Pharmaceutical plant. And Leora is training to work as a bricklayer. And LB never existed and it was actually Denis who she was dating for 2 years. 

One of those, someone actually believed......

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Does everyone believe that when Paul and Leora dog arrives, this beautiful alone time setting with Leora before our eyes will be over, especially if Paul becomes  permanent, and is working from home

She thrives on sneaky bating

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Am I the only one who is not interested in seeing Paul sliding his odd looking unappealing penis in and out of Leora ,cumming. And then get up leave the room without saying a word. 

I do that   all the time didn't know that wasn't normal  ps I think my 8 inch dick is alright send me a picture of your private bits and I will send you one of mine😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1