Leora - Home Activities (2022) #55

31 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Dogs don’t forget, and it will be interesting to see the reaction from both Leora and Eva…Leora will probably cry tears of joy, and Eva will go berserk from seeing her again…before looking round the couch and selecting which cushion is going to be her favourite to hump.

Leora and Eva had a special relationship, they would have won gold at the Olympics if synchronised cushion humping for dog and owner was an event.😂🏅

hump pillow and koala 

Leora and Eva go sleep together 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

She has just taken delivery of the dog ramp, I hope it has different height settings, because the one she set up against the bed Eva will struggle with I think, she will need a team of Everest Sherpa's to climb that slope. Good for skiing down in winter though.  ⛷️🏔️🤣

That one is actually for Paul's dodgy leg, so she can get him onto the bed as fast as possible. 

True!

Unless i just made it up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Please can someone tell me after seeing the replay of Leora dancing in the guest room, how the hell does a person continue to look so damn sexy along with being so fit and trim 

By keeping in trim, exercise, walks everywhere, plenty of fruit and veg. Basic stuff really. Occasionally she can let go like all of us do, but not for long. And she's been making a special effort in the last few weeks, partly for the summer arriving, but more for Paul!

• Upvote 9

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

By keeping in trim, exercise, walks everywhere, plenty of fruit and veg. Basic stuff really. Occasionally she can let go like all of us do, but not for long. And she's been making a special effort in the last few weeks, partly for the summer arriving, but more for Paul!

I understand exactly what you're saying, but I was referring more to her age and how she has kept it together on a consistent basis, yes like everyone we gang weight here and there, and she's no different, but she has managed to overcome a lot of these shortcomings, and to still look amazing, without surrendering to plastic surgery like a lot of females unfortunately believe they have to do, but at the same time I am not putting down anyone who choose to do so, but so far she has not chosen to go down that road

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Please can someone tell me after seeing the replay of Leora dancing in the guest room, how the hell does a person continue to look so damn sexy along with being so fit and trim 

No kids.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That one is actually for Paul's dodgy leg, so she can get him onto the bed as fast as possible. 

True!

Unless i just made it up.

Well it ain't for his middle leg

• Haha 1