Leora - Home Activities (2022) #55

She has just taken delivery of the dog ramp, I hope it has different height settings, because the one she set up against the bed Eva will struggle with I think, she will need a team of Everest Sherpa's to climb that slope. Good for skiing down in winter though.  ⛷️🏔️🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She has just taken delivery of the dog ramp, I hope it has different height settings, because the one she set up against the bed Eva will struggle with I think, she will need a team of Everest Sherpa's to climb that slope. Good for skiing down in winter though.  ⛷️🏔️🤣

Wow this is news to me, so you're saying Paul is visiting along with bringing her dog with him, and she has had that dog since he was a little puppy, so will her dog still remember her after all these years, because he's probably up in age right now

14 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Wow this is news to me, so you're saying Paul is visiting along with bringing her dog with him, and she has had that dog since he was a little puppy, so will her dog still remember her after all these years, because he's probably up in age right now

No offense but it has been written for months that Paul and Eva will come to stay in Prague. Thanks to Slipper and GAG-HER.

Only in these 2 months this thing is taking shape.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

46 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Leora has wanted this since she first came to Prague, but circumstances such as COVID and perhaps slight apprehension from Paul about settling in a new country delayed things.

Finally! Paul and Eva ( who is not the fittest of dogs ) will begin their exodus from Russia in the next few days and with good luck should be at home with Leora by the latter part of next week. 

Dogs don’t forget, and it will be interesting to see the reaction from both Leora and Eva…Leora will probably cry tears of joy, and Eva will go berserk from seeing her again…before looking round the couch and selecting which cushion is going to be her favourite to hump.

Leora and Eva had a special relationship, they would have won gold at the Olympics if synchronised cushion humping for dog and owner was an event.😂🏅

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 4