B4 - General Topic 2022 #48 (May / June)

9 minutes ago, moules said:

Vielleicht ist die Garage nicht wirklich eine Garage, sondern mehr Schlafzimmer. Und dort bringen sie Gina ins Bett. Sie war heute Nacht nicht in der Lage, sicher zu ihrem Wohnsitz oder an einen anderen Ort zurückzukehren. 35 Quadratmeter, IIRC die Garagenmaße, ist genug Platz für zwei Schlafzimmer und ein Bad.

Are you talking about the  girl from B7

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Did you missed the last 24hs?

i didn't,was referring to her drinking water or whatever was in the glass then putting her finger in her mouth and spitting it up!!

10 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

i didn't,was referring to her drinking water or whatever was in the glass then putting her finger in her mouth and spitting it up!!

She has big problems with her teeth. She uses some - i think is - flour injections. So aparently periodontitis. Too much protein around her teeth, and too little cleaning in the earlier days. 

1 minute ago, henrik theis said:

She has big problems with her teeth. She uses some - i think is - flour injections. So aparently periodontitis. Too much protein around her teeth, and too little cleaning in the earlier days. 

ohh,got it!

9 hours ago, Noldus said:

Welcome back Monica

Name Arrival Departure Location Duration (days)
Monica #1 04.03.2015 28.03.2015 B1 25
Monica #2 10.02.2018 07.05.2018 B2 87
Monica #3 13.11.2019 13.03.2020 B4 122
Monica #4 14.09.2020 04.07.2021 B2 294
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

An observation:  the backyard lights are off. Looking through replay, the last night they were on was the 24th. If this has already been mentioned in the forum ..... never mind.