B4 - General Topic 2022 #48 (May / June)

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yes. They talked in the kitchen

They went also out toghether the other night.

This afternoon in b2 (timestamp 17:55 and 50 seconds in living room of b2) Kristy and Luna talked about last night and how at certain point they "lost" zaba who called esmi at 8am 😂

1 minute ago, ikki said:

This afternoon in b2 (timestamp 17:55 and 50 seconds in living room of b2) Kristy and Luna talked about last night and how at certain point they "lost" zaba who called esmi at 8am 😂

They are in good terms for quite some time now.

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

now the offcam sisters are wasting 2 bedrooms instead of 1, maybe the next step is to give them an apt each then they might feel comfortable enough to be watchable

But one of them is with Loraine.

🤣

12 minutes ago, ikki said:

I thought they lost Zaba but then she got lost trying to get back to B4 as she didn't know the address so walked around for an hour or so thinking she'd find it.

Although why she didn't go to B2 wasn't clear. 

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

loraine was bating everyday when they were getting rid of the girls, now her place is safe shes stopped and started usins lurch to get viewers LOL

And Holly is fucking like a rabbit to get back on the payroll. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

May I please respectfully take the Mark Thompson approach and ask who are the five girls in the living room, from left to right?  Thank you.  I go away for a couple weeks on vacation and all hell breaks loose on RLC. 😄