B4 - General Topic 2022 #48 (May / June)

Il y a 8 heures, corvette84 a dit :

I was so happy when they left the last time and here they are again. 😕

Same, I wasn't too pleased to see them back but here they are again, helping RLC to squeeze out more summer subscriptions. If both of them will do more B/G content & be more active in parties, I guess it won't hurt. Lets see how they fare so far, but by then my subscription might be up 😂 

• Like 1

I follow Loraine's new "romance", I'm sorry I make you a spoiler but according to her body language, the toy boy makes an effort and sweating, but we know Loraine very well, she is beautiful but a big fake, unfortunately, the guy is not going to fuck soon, she likes to take advantage of them to increase the viewer expectation without giving them anything except a kiss and a caress. I will be happy of course if I was wrong.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, joyer said:

I follow Loraine's new "romance", I'm sorry I make you a spoiler but according to her body language, the toy boy makes an effort and sweating, but we know Loraine very well, she is beautiful but a big fake, unfortunately, the guy is not going to fuck soon, she likes to take advantage of them to increase the viewer expectation without giving them anything except a kiss and a caress. I will be happy of course if I was wrong.

Who needs to fuck at 9 in the morning when one has the whole day plan it out.  :biggrin:

9 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

did they really play hide and seek?

More like Hide the Sausage

1 hour ago, joyer said:

Sammy needs to turkey slap Lory