B4 - General Topic 2022 #48 (May / June)

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Simply put : Zabava Sucks as a participant of RLC. If not the worst tenant ever, she has to be in the top 3, and I have been watching RLC since the early days.

She had sex on camera , a second guy teasing and she’s a pleasant person , she’s having good relationships amongst the rest of the girls ..I can’t say she’s a bad participant overall .

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She had sex on camera , a second guy teasing and she’s a pleasant person , she’s having good relationships amongst the rest of the girls ..I can’t say she’s a bad participant overall .

Dude you need to take your biased blinders off and admit the truth !!!

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

You are so clueless. 😂

6 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Since their return, Monica and Amira didn't do anything that deserves to be in the Master bedroom ... Hope they will improve ! 

They are a fucking joke. Why are they top cam right now? They aren't even worth watching and shouldn't even be here. 😕

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Something tells me that Loraine convinced Esmi to go to B4 to give her a massage. She's placing her stuff in Loriane's room and not Zaba's.

Or they're going to call Samson over for a double team😂😂😂

• Haha 3