Leora - Home Activities (2022) #56

I had a momentary dilemma !

Do I stay home and watch developments in the Prague Palace of the 30 year old oft called " Queen or Princess " of RLC who has reigned on and off for nine years, or do I go to a Diamond Jubilee BBQ and Street Party in honour of the 96 year old unchallenged, unbeatable, and lovely Queen of Great Britain and the Commonwealth who has reigned for seventy years whilst always putting her subjects first.

NO CONTEST !!

BBQ and street party wins hands down.....At least the real Queen is not suffering from alopecia of the vulva 😉

Enjoy your day folks ......I'm gonna !!

Cheers!

What's On in Surrey - official guide to What's on in Surrey - Visit Surrey image.jpeg.f26a0811cff521e6f24a716b592bc192.jpegimage.jpeg.35943c178867bce1943a8508a6c917f3.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

il y a 49 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

J’ai eu un dilemme momentané !

Est-ce que je reste à la maison et regarde les développements dans le palais de Prague de la jeune femme de 30 ans souvent appelée " Reine ou Princesse " de RLC qui a régné de temps en temps pendant neuf ans, ou est-ce que je vais à un barbecue du jubilé de diamant et à une fête de rue en l’honneur de la reine incontestée, imbattable et charmante de Grande-Bretagne et du Commonwealth de 96 ans qui a régné pendant soixante-dix ans tout en mettant toujours ses sujets en premier.

PAS DE CONCOURS !!

Bbq et fête de rue gagne haut la main ..... Au moins, la vraie reine ne souffre pas d’alopécie de la vulve😉

Profitez de votre journée les gars ...... Je vais !!

À votre santé !

What’s On in Surrey - guide officiel de What’s on in Surrey - Visit Surrey image.jpeg.f26a0811cff521e6f24a716b592bc192.jpegimage.jpeg.35943c178867bce1943a8508a6c917f3.jpeg

Je ferais la même chose léora tu peux la revoir en replay

Que le barbecue du jubilé et une bonne petite pinte je ne crois pas

Très bon après midi

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I had a momentary dilemma !

Do I stay home and watch developments in the Prague Palace of the 30 year old oft called " Queen or Princess " of RLC who has reigned on and off for nine years, or do I go to a Diamond Jubilee BBQ and Street Party in honour of the 96 year old unchallenged, unbeatable, and lovely Queen of Great Britain and the Commonwealth who has reigned for seventy years whilst always putting her subjects first.

NO CONTEST !!

BBQ and street party wins hands down.....At least the real Queen is not suffering from alopecia of the vulva 😉

Enjoy your day folks ......I'm gonna !!

Cheers!

What's On in Surrey - official guide to What's on in Surrey - Visit Surrey image.jpeg.f26a0811cff521e6f24a716b592bc192.jpegimage.jpeg.35943c178867bce1943a8508a6c917f3.jpeg

Enjoy, you won't get Replay at a street party

• Upvote 1

Poor little Eva decided to have an altercation with the cage she was sat in, clearly it wasn't to her standards, but came off second best, and lost a tooth! Which caused brief panic, and yet another delay, but all turned out ok after being checked.

Now that's how you make up a story, as an RLC agent! 😊

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6