B4 - General Topic 2022 #49 (June)

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The guy is kinda of an asshole. Now he asked Lilith if she wants him to stay because M&E wants to go and can get a cab. He brought them there but now is creating excuses to not take them back.

Yep...and a sleazebag. Marlene either couldn't give a shit or is super naive if she has no idea what's been going on...Lilith even said to him 'aren't you wanting to go with  your girlfriend'...so she's just as bad...

It'll be interesting to see who he sleep with, now that he's not taking the girls back...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yep...and a sleazebag. Marlene either couldn't give a shit or is super naive if she has no idea what's been going on...Lilith even said to him 'aren't you wanting to go with  your girlfriend'...so she's just as bad...

It'll be interesting to see who he sleep with, now that he's not taking the girls back...

Maybe she said "girlfriend" because she doesn't know a better word for it. I think Marlene is a little sad about it but understand that he isn't hers.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The guy is kinda of an asshole. Now he asked Lilith if she wants him to stay because M&E wants to go and can get a cab. He brought them there but now is creating excuses to not take them back.

This guy must be a friend of Esmi as he said to Lilith that she had sent him a text after they finished having sex before he showered.

He also asked Lilith if she wanted him to stay as they wanted a lift as they had failed 3 times to get a taxi. I think the stumbling block to the lift home was that he wanted to stay at B1 if he took them, Marlene didn't care but Esmi didn't seem so keen. 

1 minute ago, HotWivesRock said:

This guy must be a friend of Esmi as he said to Lilith that she had sent him a text after they finished having sex before he showered.

He also asked Lilith if she wanted him to stay as they wanted a lift as they had failed 3 times to get a taxi. I think the stumbling block to the lift home was that he wanted to stay at B1 if he took them, Marlene didn't care but Esmi didn't seem so keen. 

Maybe they exchanged contacts that doesn't meant they are friends.

It was hard for me to understand but I also understood that he wanted to crash at B1. Maybe to fuck Marlene once more. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe they exchanged contacts that doesn't meant they are friends.

It was hard for me to understand but I also understood that he wanted to crash at B1. Maybe to fuck Marlene once more. 

Well I think she will be up for it regardless of what has happened today.

• Haha 1

Lots of undefined , impossible to understand and exciting unexplained things are happening , RLC on fire with just the appearance of an “ off cameras “ English speaking “ Thor “ type ,  voyeurism instincts at its best currently 🥳🥳.. Possible drama or preparation for summer explosive “ villa sins “ in the making ? Can the guy have - since “ smelling “ the endless pussy -  invited some of his friends ? 😁😆😆 Answers soon to be given .. And at least , he hasn’t been criticized negative by the majority , a positive forum’s reaction ( unexpected 😂.. ) - not that he should give a fuck of course 😝 - but let’s see how the male population will be characterizing him if one after the other the women start getting fucked … 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Don't think I have ever seen her shy since she joined hehe

The first time they had sex she was all the time with her belly to the mattress and she never did an open bate. She isn't shy about her nudity.