B4 - General Topic 2022 #49 (June)

23 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe she said "girlfriend" because she doesn't know a better word for it. I think Marlene is a little sad about it but understand that he isn't hers.

Marlene wants simply sex , I don’t think she should care .. I can’t see why nit taking him back home and Vick once again with her .. it is just fun fir Marlene , the unpredictable occurred by Lilith .. repeatedly 😆 

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The first time they had sex she was all the time with her belly to the mattress and she never did an open bate. She isn't shy about her nudity.

Aha I didnt catch the first time they had sex, and the second time it looked more like she wanted to sleep but the guy had other plans 😬

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

LOL. Is very clear that he wanted to go alone with Marlene. Earlier he was too tired to go back to Barcelona and now that Esmi is sleeping he can take Marlene.

If he has a car he could take her home also, what a jerk

Just now, Fagen said:

If he has a car he could take her home also, what a jerk

They went there because he has a car. They talked about it this morning at B1 when Lilith invited them to the Villa. Now I don't remember if someone said that is too far. I think it was Esmi saying that she wanted to sleep.   Marlene said "He has a car let's go there."