B4 - General Topic 2022 #49 (June)

47 minutes ago, Donnie21 said:

I do not blame the guy tho, if I was in his situation I would try to take a stab at as many of those girls as I could.  As once said by the famous philosopher Snoop Dogg, "we don't love them hoes."

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻…Lilith had finished her shower in B1 , then the guy went to take a shower and suddenly Marlene came with wine and Lilith saying “ hello baby “ …Marlene simply wants to have fun , it is all fine and I hope the guy  stays around , can be very interesting 😁

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Looks like Esmi and Loraine are sharing a lot this night.

😂🤣😂🤣 Loraine is teaching Esmi how to fuck under the covers 😝😝😝😝

• Haha 1

I think the conclusion after what’s been happening lately , couples departing ,sisters getting separated only to go back and forth in B1 and B4 and be with one another 😂🤣 , the BIGGEST VOYER’S desire I think for the forum members majority is to have the full blossom of Esmi ..

The woman has transformed into an incredible natural beauty , her healthy eating , exercising , I personally believe the pleasure communicated to her by others that she’s very popular and adorable , it has really affected and changed her .. Topless , camera views of one of RLC’ s current best asses ( just a couple of months ago she would regularly and repeatedly  check her butt at the mirror ) , Esmi is amazing and incredible to watch ..It has become now a “ small “ teasing for everyone , high hopes on Esmi to keep anyone who loves to watch beautiful , genuine , authentic , natural beauty girls that can bring good feelings and smiles to all of us guys ( and for sure some girls here 🙂😉😉 ) ..

Team Esmi formatting stronger 😊😊😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think the conclusion after what’s been happening lately , couples departing ,sisters getting separated only to go back and forth in B1 and B4 and be with one another 😂🤣 , the BIGGEST VOYER’S desire I think for the forum members majority is to have the full blossom of Esmi ..

The woman has transformed into an incredible natural beauty , her healthy eating , exercising , I personally believe the pleasure communicated to her by others that she’s very popular and adorable , it has really affected and changed her .. Topless , camera views of one of RLC’ s current best asses ( just a couple of months ago she would regularly and repeatedly  check her butt at the mirror ) , Esmi is amazing and incredible to watch ..It has become now a “ small “ teasing for everyone , high hopes on Esmi to keep anyone who loves to watch beautiful , genuine , authentic , natural beauty girls that can bring good feelings and smiles to all of us guys ( and for sure some girls here 🙂😉😉 ) ..

Team Esmi formatting stronger 😊😊😊

Do you got a confirmation that other tenants told that she is popular or is just a hunch?