Levels and ratings

Baker48

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a discussion of the different levels of memberships and ratings.  Never really understood the Karma levels

We, who have been here quite a while, do not fully understand the rating system on CC. There is no reason to worry about it except for the "Invite Only" rating. Even I am unsure about it.

As for Karma rating: it means nothing. If you have negative karma, it is good. If you have positive karma, it is good. We don't care, but some of us decided a while ago that the "Karma rating system" could be so easily abused by trolls that we labeled it as absurd. Which it is. Some of us have therefore tried to accumulate as much negative karma as possible. It's a matter of pride for us now.

It's just a weird CamCaps anarchy thing, you understand.  8)

Guest BJon

How about a discussion of the different levels of memberships and ratings.  Never really understood the Karma levels

We, who have been here quite a while, do not fully understand the rating system on CC. There is no reason to worry about it except for the "Invite Only" rating. Even I am unsure about it.

As for Karma rating: it means nothing. If you have negative karma, it is good. If you have positive karma, it is good. We don't care, but some of us decided a while ago that the "Karma rating system" could be so easily abused by trolls that we labeled it as absurd. Which it is. Some of us have therefore tried to accumulate as much negative karma as possible. It's a matter of pride for us now.

It's just a weird CamCaps anarchy thing, you understand.  8)

And a -1 to you Squirrel just fucking because I can. ;D

Look, you assholes, some innocent newbie asks about how we do ratings here, and all you can do is give him fucking chaos in return.

So fuck all of you. You have each earned a -1 karma from me, as a sign of respect for you and your useless CC  talents.  ;D

@Baker48: You show great promise. Welcome.  :D (That's the cheesy smile icon. We're really great fun here.)

Thanks everyone for clearing this up (not)!  Good to know I am not the only one.  Actually have been here for about a year but have quietly posted.  Now things have picked up with the new couples and the influx of newbies.  Keep up the posts, maybe we will piss someone off or open their eyes to the way it used to be vs how it is now

To answer the rest of your question, the different member levels are based on how many posts you have made. You'll become Baker48 Hero Member when you reach 500 posts if I remember correctly.  Invite Only was just the old major contributors discussing things away from RLC eyes last year when they first started ID-ing & banning members for posting vids & pics.

For Fuzzy Nuts, failing to answer the whole thing gets you: +1 karma!  :P