Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #3

11 hours ago, Howard said:

Let's all take a moment and reflect that it was PAUL who initiated sex.   That's like Biden making a coherent sentence (rarely happens).

Howard, I could be wrong, but when a woman who normally wears to bed a nightdress or knickers and a top suddenly appears naked on the bed I think it's safe to assume she's looking for sex, or as i've already mention I've got all the signs completely wrong and all she wants to do is play Snakes and Ladders

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

How generous of you. 

Did you see the nice load Paul left in Leora and came out (again) when she turned over?  He's gonna knock her up.

If I was you I wouldn't go putting money on her getting pregnant, unless of course you like throwing money away

• Upvote 4

The affection and I don't mean sex Paul is showing Leora A quick kiss .smile, hug,

This also goes for Leora with Paul at times she cant walk by him without a kiss,

I'm getting the impression Paul had a tough 3 years been without Leora as for 

Eva hes done a great job keeping her in shape now its time for Leora to look after her dog,

All's looking good in my book no complaints only for the dullards starting to appear here.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 8

49 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora change bed sheets  

Pretty girl

20 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Paul in the bathroom doing the mustache 

washing the beautiful body sitting 😁

I think Esmi and Paul can be a great couple, a perfect match

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Howard, I could be wrong, but when a woman who normally wears to bed a nightdress or knickers and a top suddenly appears naked on the bed I think it's safe to assume she's looking for sex, or as i've already mention I've got all the signs completely wrong and all she wants to do is play Snakes and Ladders

You're not wrong, but in this case not necessarily right.

Paul's libido is almost as low as Joe Biden's poll ratings.  It's rare he initiates sex.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2