Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #3

11 minutes ago, Howard said:

Let's all take a moment and reflect that it was PAUL who initiated sex.   That's like Biden making a coherent sentence (rarely happens).

Back when he made coherent ones they were still wrong...   😉

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Good Morning  

great saturday to all 

Good weekend

11/06/2022 11/June/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste 

Saturday Morning Artists On Tumblr GIF by JHNMCLGHLN

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Eva proved to be a nuisance during the session, with even Leora getting pissed with her, especially when Leora is concentrating on a potentially good time with Paul.

She gets rid of one camera view blocker (Koala) only to import another that unlike the mangy marsupial won't stay where it's put......Is there a solution? If they close the door on Eva she will probably bark, which will eventually piss off other tenants.....Perhaps give her an edible treat to keep her occupied while they enjoy themselves......Either that or I would have no problem with volunteering to sit on the chair in the bedroom and hold Eva on my lap for as long as it takes......Purely as a goodwill gesture you understand!😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Eva proved to be a nuisance during the session, with even Leora getting pissed with her, especially when Leora is concentrating on a potentially good time with Paul.

She gets rid of one camera view blocker (Koala) only to import another that won't stay where it's put......Is there a solution? If they close the door on Eva she will probably bark, which will eventually piss off other tenants.....Perhaps give her an edible treat to keep her occupied while they enjoy themselves......Either that or I would have no problem with volunteering to sit on the chair in the bedroom and hold Eva on my lap for as long as it takes......Purely as a goodwill gesture you understand !😉

How generous of you. 

Did you see the nice load Paul left in Leora and came out (again) when she turned over?  He's gonna knock her up.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I'm giving Paul a big extra credit boost for fingering her bottom.  She eventually stopped him but he asserted (inserted?) his dominance.

All in all, Leora is not sorry anyway. She was not at all disappointed with a more "dominant" Paul. Paul should take this as an opportunity to improve. Who knows, maybe Leora finally opens up to something more intense than normal sex if Paul gets more confident in himself .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

yesterday was a great friday 

Leora and Paul and Eva A great love and friendship together ❤️

Afternoon 

Stroll and shop 

Night 

Into bed 

Leora and Paul 

blow job And licking the kitten 

Sex 

In bed watching movie on laptop 

To sleep 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

All in all, Leora is not sorry anyway. She was not at all disappointed with a more "dominant" Paul. Paul should take this as an opportunity to improve. Who knows, maybe Leora finally opens up to something more intense than normal sex if Paul gets more confident in himself .

Paul Has to experiment Anal with Leora  😁

• Like 3

I feel sorry for Paul to an extent ! What chance has he got with us lot constantly monitoring every thrust of his hips, he should let Leora guide him, she knows what she likes and want's, and he should also inform her of any sexual favor he may like (If any)

Contrary to what the self proclaimed sexual experts and great lotharios who frequent this place think and boast about, making love to a woman like Leora in full view of 14 cameras and multitudes of men and women who dream about being in his place is no easy task, and I would doubt whether any more than 10% of the people on this forum could do any better in thier prime than this guy is doing right now.

There is no need for him and her to be at it together like rabbits every day, quality will always be remembered more than quantity, and he should take his time perfecting with Leora's help his strong. In the meantime he can relax in the knowledge that Leora will take care of her and her fans needs, but is available whenever he feels comfortable enough. Who knows, watching her teasing us might help excite him, it's not as if its a secret between them is it.

Much off the criticism of Paul is generated by jealousy and dislike of him, because he has what they would like to have and think they own...They don't ! So get over it folks.

If you like Leora then learn to like Paul, it's who she has chosen.

Give the guy a chance !!

• Upvote 9