B7 - General Topic 2022 #6 (June)

15 hours ago, Kanttellya said:

I'm speaking for myself here, but I am willing to bet that some may agree (maybe not on the focus, but on the topic itself). Karen is intriguing. Not because she has done a lot in front of the camera, but because of what she has NOT done. She's humped blankets (under the covers), she's played with 'it' a bit (at an awkward angle), and she's shown clear sexual tension. As a true voyeur, the suspense she brings... the desire to see more... that is what keeps me coming back. She doesn't want us to see her. She doesn't want us to watch her masturbate. That's what makes it hot. She knows there are cameras, so she tries to hide it. I'm sorry (no, actually, I'm not), but that's what draws me. She's fucking perfect for this from a business perspective. Keep the viewers drawn in, give them what they want... but don't actually give them anything. Fucking brilliant. 20 Karens giving you small glimpses at something you want to see but they don't want to show would make RLC skyrocket into voyeur heaven. That said, y'all know I think Karen is hot (see fan page).

i'm with you on all you said in this post.  i subscribed for a month because there were some new girls added and one of them was karen.  i enjoyed watching the suspenseful little vixen even though she didn't show much.  i think she is cute as a button with a nice shapely body.  with that being said, i didn't take out another subscription because there was no value in one girl plus i'm just too busy with my job right now to justify it.  maybe one day i will read that b7 burnt down, there's been a lot of new girls added and the repeats that keep coming back have finally been put out to pasture, and then, and then i might think about taking out another sub.  right now, it's just not worth it to me.

2 minutes ago, henrik theis said:

C and J are now cooking some shrimps and pasta in the kitchen, while T (no balls) in a deckchair outside is chatteing whit Lilith. And Nelly wondering what those two girls are doing here!

c and j ??