B7 - General Topic 2022 #6 (June)

With simple words and for whoever wants to see things realistically ;

- Thor and Holly is an amazing real life story and as viewers we are lucky ( at least I feel so ) experiencing it , watching it , enjoying and I believe being happy for these two young people exactly as they are with one another . A story that started out of fun and has now transformed to one of the best real life on camera stories we have ever watched in the history of RLC .

- Loraine and Samson , well , the soon to be “ new Barcelona Queen “ of total longest stay as a participant , we have seen so much of her during all these more of 600 days in the business but we NEVER EVER saw such an emotional , warm , feeling and enjoying Loraine of her times with Samson .A game for her which has now slowly start becoming a nice personal story , we are witnessing perhaps her best sex sessions , wild , active to be the leader and not just open legs and having something between her legs , Loraine showing us finally a woman who can feel and not be the Ice Queen of emotions that she has been ( rightfully ) characterized .

Kudos to both guys proving that RLC bringing them as male participants would for sure work out , I believe it would have been some crazy times if it wasn’t that these two girls haven’t taken both guys minds , especially Samson , he adores Loraine and Thor has made Holly to finally believe in men again , enjoying the relationship with him and in my humble opinion , a Holly that gives absolutely no fuck for the cameras , she just lives this for herself , ignoring the cameras works natural and it is great for all of us . 

The conclusion is that Thor & Holly / Loraine & Samson strangely brought this out of nowhere Couples On Vacation concept in terms of how it could be so as to enjoy it when they were introduced as singles . Unpredictability at its best , Holly at her best when finally Tweety wasn’t anymore next to her , Loraine at her best when finally a guy really cared , hunted her , got interested in her , was patient for her , never forced her and got finally the girl . 

Well done for a nice 2022 RLC so far .

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/25/2022 at 11:15 PM, Fagen said:

Round 2 for Samson and Loraine, they are really going at it tonight.

This was the best sex session I have ever seen from Loraine , grabbing Samson’s neck like being the dominant was extremely surprising , I could never think Loraine and of what we have seen from her over the years thst she would do this ..  She was a COV with  Anthony for  I don’t remember how many months but she never ever has such sex pleasure with him like this session with Samson .