B7 - General Topic 2022 #6 (June)

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

Bogdan scolding others for rudeness: what can you think of someone who takes the dog into the pool where everyone is bathing? This is not rude. I have always thought it a big mistake to have the two villas so close together and I am more and more convinced of it

Bogdan and Nelly need to go away forever. 😕

• Upvote 4

From replay, the last I see of Alex is at 17:00 on June 9 when she brings a small backpack, and she, Fior (with a backpack) and Nelly leave through the 'garage'.  No sign of Lucien or Bogdan.  Headed for B-6?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, moules said:

From replay, the last I see of Alex is at 17:00 on June 9 when she brings a small backpack, and she, Fior (with a backpack) and Nelly leave through the 'garage'.  No sign of Lucien or Bogdan.  Headed for B-6?

If they are tenants at B6 I think it should be online already.

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If they are tenants at B6 I think it should be online already.

Perhaps RLC is making changes, for example, creating a hall between the dining room and the bathroom,

I don't think it is coincidence that A&L apparently move out of B-7 soon after E&M depart B-5.  And if E&M left because their visas were expiring, RLC would have known about the visa matter for many weeks.

6 minutes ago, moules said:

Perhaps RLC is making changes, for example, creating a hall between the dining room and the bathroom,

I don't think it is coincidence that A&L apparently move out of B-7 soon after E&M depart B-5.  And if E&M left because their visas were expiring, RLC would have known about the visa matter for many weeks.

I don't think that they are doing big changes since the apartment are for selling. Maybe they are fixing somethings and maybe installing more cameras.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

I want to point out that there were 15 girls for only 2 guys knowing that they all interact together

So at some point, it is quite logical that some have common points

Thor and Oks fuck together very quickly except that we can see that he fell in love with Holly, Oks wanted to try the experience again but Thor did nothing, even Kristy seemed to want sex with him but he didn't do anything with her too, though he had the two girls naked in his bed, he didn't do anything because he's into Holly and it seems to be mutual

Loraine and Samson took their time before developing their relationship when we already saw gestures of affection between them.
he could very well have succumbed to the ease and fucked Karen who slept one night in Samson's room, and it was not so innocent of her

human relationships often work like that and that's also why couples often form in the workplace.

I hear you Moos and perhaps I am making too much out of this. 

Do you think the affection is reciprocal?  I agree that Thor is infatuated with Holly and once he pursued her, no one else got in his way.  But something tells me that Holly could drop him like a bad habit.  As for Loraine, she is such a diva and drama queen, I am not sure she has the same affection for Samson that he shows her.  Obviously for both of these guys, they are pursuing very very sexy beautiful open-minded girls.  This is a man's dream I would think.  If you have access to a girl like this, you will do a lot to be with her.  Think:  Alberto!!

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I hear you Moos and perhaps I am making too much out of this. 

Do you think the affection is reciprocal?  I agree that Thor is infatuated with Holly and once he pursued her, no one else got in his way.  But something tells me that Holly could drop him like a bad habit.  As for Loraine, she is such a diva and drama queen, I am not sure she has the same affection for Samson that he shows her.  Obviously for both of these guys, they are pursuing very very sexy beautiful open-minded girls.  This is a man's dream I would think.  If you have access to a girl like this, you will do a lot to be with her.  Think:  Alberto!!

It may be too early to tell but yes I think it is reciprocal for the two "couples"
Holly gives signs of affection towards Thor which does not deceive

For Loraine, even if I'm not her biggest fan, I think most members forget to take into account one thing that is essential, her breakup with Anthony, because she experienced it badly and she even entered a state depressed, because she loved Anthony
So taking that into account, I think we can easily understand that Loraine took her time and that Samson had to be patient with her.

I'm not saying that it's the great love between them and that they're all going to get married and have children, but I think above all that we have to stop believing that RLC acts in the shadows and more longer believe in human and therefore in the nature of the participants in terms of interaction between them

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, moules said:

If we go into this theory, then Ginger must be at B5 because she left B2 the same day B5 was shut down by RLC

Except I know she is currently not at B5 😁

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I don't think that they are doing big changes since the apartment are for selling. Maybe they are fixing somethings and maybe installing more cameras.

It's always funny to see people who are ready to believe that RLC has the power of the gods 😁

• Like 1

Checking out replay earlier and Oks was doing a nice open bate. In the middle of it she got spooked and stopped thinking Karen was returning. This is why Oks needs her own room. Karen doesn't do shit compared to Oks. At least Oks tries to give us something. 😉

• Upvote 3

On 6/15/2022 at 6:37 PM, van the man said:

Lorraine was sooo turned on that the second Sampson pulled out she had the overwhelming urge to reach for the bath cleaner bottle and squirt it all around the bath!!!!! 

If that's the way to get the house cleaned I think I might try the same on my missus!!! 

Hey van, now I'm telling your "missus" you said that, and you'll be cleaning the bathroom and no lovemaking either! Lol

• Haha 3