B7 - General Topic 2022 #6 (June)

9 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Ich habe eine Verbindung gefunden. Er sieht beim Ficken genauso dumm und unintelligent aus wie beim Essen.

Dafür geht er mit Loraine zärtlich und rücksichtvoll um ! Auch nach dem Akt wendet er sich nicht ab und läßt sie nicht links liegen. Das kann man von vielen schöneren und vielleicht auch klügeren ( Definition von Dumm und unintelligent bitte ) Männern , nicht behaupten. Unsensible Ficker die nur ihr eigenes Vergnügen wollen gibt es leider genug. Und wenn Loraine dieser Samson gefällt und sie ihren Spaß mit ihm hat, sollten wir das akzeptieren und uns vielleicht ein klein wenig mit freuen.

Lorraine has become even more of a nympho than Holly.  Wonders never cease.

For all his weird mannerisms and brute behavior, Lorraine now can't get enough of that cock of his. 

--------------

150 minutes since they started, and still going.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Dafür geht er mit Loraine zärtlich und rücksichtvoll um ! Auch nach dem Akt wendet er sich nicht ab und läßt sie nicht links liegen. Das kann man von vielen schöneren und vielleicht auch klügeren ( Definition von Dumm und unintelligent bitte ) Männern , nicht behaupten. Unsensible Ficker die nur ihr eigenes Vergnügen wollen gibt es leider genug. Und wenn Loraine dieser Samson gefällt und sie ihren Spaß mit ihm hat, sollten wir das akzeptieren und uns vielleicht ein klein wenig mit freuen.

Don't let @kris66 get upset you. There are always a few people here who are jealous. The whole thing has nothing to do with Samson, but is a kind of overcompensation. @kris66 probably has a small dick and is frustrated to death. 😉

I at least think it's great that the two of them now have sex without hiding. 👍

• Thanks 1

I don't like Loraine as she is too sneaky and I'm never sure when she is playing a role or actually being herself. I would never picture her long term with a guy like Samson. But she really seems to like him. She had a dick in her more tonight than the sum of all the other sessions of her fucking. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't like Loraine as she is too sneaky and I'm never sure when she is playing a role or actually being herself. I would never picture her long term with a guy like Samson. But she really seems to like him. She had a dick in her more tonight than the sum of all the other sessions of her fucking. 

She has worn him out for the moment.  At this rate, B-7 will need to call in fucking reinforcements.

I am becoming increasingly convinced that RLC will not change the present arrangements and beds for Holly and Thor, or for Samson and Lorraine.  For the empty bedroom Dick and Jane would be perfect.  Dick has no conscience when it comes to pussy, and he would be willing to play tag team.   And his dimensions fit the size needs of these two nymphos..  Apparently, Sam's 90 day visa is expiring in a month or so, and that makes it unlikely he and Masha would visit to join the fun.

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

Ich habe eine Verbindung gefunden. Er sieht beim Ficken genauso dumm und unintelligent aus wie beim Essen.

Der Unterschied zu dir, Samson hat eine super, hübsche Frau zum Ficken. Denke mal, bei dir ist nicht viel in der Hose. Sonst wärst du an einem Samstagabend um diese Zeit nicht hier vorm Computer, sondern mit einer hübschen Frau unterwegs oder im Bett. 😁😉

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

no more than our european counter parts!

Well we do not have almost everyday shootings in schools killing children due to an extreme weapons law based on old worn out laws, extreme religious nutters in high court preventing women from abortions and right over their own bodies. We do no police the world and kill millions while preaching democracy and freedom. And I could continue...

• Haha 2