B7 - General Topic 2022 #6 (June)

7 hours ago, Alladino said:

Don't let @kris66 get upset you. There are always a few people here who are jealous. The whole thing has nothing to do with Samson, but is a kind of overcompensation. @kris66 probably has a small dick and is frustrated to death. 😉

I at least think it's great that the two of them now have sex without hiding. 👍

Ha ha jealous? Nahh dude. I dont really care much for Loraine. I dont even think she's that pretty. I just dont like the man. He is extremely unintelligent and looks like a monkey! He fuck and eat like a retard. He would fit very well on the battlefield in Ukraine getting his ass kicked.

7 hours ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Dafür geht er mit Loraine zärtlich und rücksichtvoll um ! Auch nach dem Akt wendet er sich nicht ab und läßt sie nicht links liegen. Das kann man von vielen schöneren und vielleicht auch klügeren ( Definition von Dumm und unintelligent bitte ) Männern , nicht behaupten. Unsensible Ficker die nur ihr eigenes Vergnügen wollen gibt es leider genug. Und wenn Loraine dieser Samson gefällt und sie ihren Spaß mit ihm hat, sollten wir das akzeptieren und uns vielleicht ein klein wenig mit freuen.

In English...danke 😉 

4 hours ago, kris66 said:

Ha ha jealous? Nahh dude. I dont really care much for Loraine. I dont even think she's that pretty. I just dont like the man. He is extremely unintelligent and looks like a monkey! He fuck and eat like a retard. He would fit very well on the battlefield in Ukraine getting his ass kicked.

Unfortunately, your presentation does not fit. Without jealousy, the characteristics you have assumed for Samson would have translated into pity or disinterest on your part. It is practically only jealousy that can explain why you react so emotionally to the events. Maybe, you just don't want to admit this weakness to yourself. I do not know.

Never mind. I can only advise everyone to let them have their fun. That's what a voyeur site is all about.

5 hours ago, kris66 said:

In English...danke 😉 

It's a bit worrying when someone talks about the intelligence of others here and then fails the language barrier even with all the technology that is freely available on the internet today. 😉 Anyway, Here's a quick translation service for you, because I think @Gerald Knauft really made a good point:

13 hours ago, Gerald Knauft said:

In return, he treats Loraine tenderly and considerately ! Even after the act he doesn't turn away and doesn't leave her to the left. You can't say that about many more beautiful and perhaps also cleverer (definition of stupid and unintelligent please) men. Unfortunately, there are enough insensitive fuckers who only want their own pleasure. And if Loraine likes this Samson and she has her fun with him, we should accept that and perhaps rejoice a little.

• Thanks 1

Well we do not have almost everyday shootings in schools killing children due to an extreme weapons law based on old worn out laws, extreme religious nutters in high court preventing women from abortions and right over their own bodies. We do no police the world and kill millions while preaching democracy and freedom. And I could continue...

it's funny because we do not have almost everyday shootings in schools killing children.

so your pro abortion instead of pro life, that figures coming from a european.  the only time i would agree to a woman having an abortion would be to save her own life or in case of pregnancy due to rape.  at some point people have to become responsible for their own actions and a woman having an abortion because she made the wrong decision, is a mute point.

we do not police the world killing millions.  i do not know where you get your info from but you need to consider a different avenue for it.  i could continue but what's the point, you have your mind made up that we are a bunch of tyrannical deranged misfits from america who have nothing better to do with ourselves.  you need to educate yourself and spend some time in america and maybe you will see just how wrong you are.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

at least we can agree on something lol

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Unfortunately, your presentation does not fit. Without jealousy, the characteristics you have assumed for Samson would have translated into pity or disinterest on your part. It is practically only jealousy that can explain why you react so emotionally to the events. Maybe, you just don't want to admit this weakness to yourself. I do not know.

Never mind. I can only advise everyone to let them have their fun. That's what a voyeur site is all about.

It's a bit worrying when someone talks about the intelligence of others here and then fails the language barrier even with all the technology that is freely available on the internet today. 😉 Anyway, Here's a quick translation service for you, because I think @Gerald Knauft really made a good point:

Awwwww Freud 😉
You assume a lot of things. Sadly wrong. But please continue your derange personality test of me my "emotions" 😉

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

it's funny because we do not have almost everyday shootings in schools killing children.

so your pro abortion instead of pro life, that figures coming from a european.  the only time i would agree to a woman having an abortion would be to save her own life or in case of pregnancy due to rape.  at some point people have to become responsible for their own actions and a woman having an abortion because she made the wrong decision, is a mute point.

we do not police the world killing millions.  i do not know where you get your info from but you need to consider a different avenue for it.  i could continue but what's the point, you have your mind made up that we are a bunch of tyrannical deranged misfits from america who have nothing better to do with ourselves.  you need to educate yourself and spend some time in america and maybe you will see just how wrong you are.

Spoken like a true Yank...pffffffff
I have been to USA. In fact I have traveled most of the World and seen what USA has done. It's not pretty. I bet you two cents you've never been out of your own State and deff. not in Europe or any other country. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Spoken like a true Yank...pffffffff
I have been to USA. In fact I have traveled most of the World and seen what USA has done. It's not pretty. I bet you two cents you've never been out of your own State and deff. not in Europe or any other country. 

This isn't a politics topic but I will end this conversation saying that what Europe did to Africa is way worst then anything that America did. Not to mention the French Revolution that sparkle dictatorships revolutions in most part of the world.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/24/2022 at 10:22 AM, isidore57 said:

I love Alex, she's sensual and she loves women, which I don't mind,

A bit of the unexpected can't hurt!!!

I completely agree ...She is always worth a view .. her douchy boyfriend could fuck off  but she is fun sexually .

I'm not sure if it is because Luche the Douche is pathetic that the members are opposed to this recycle . for me personally I loved the group sex Alex got the other girls involved in ...and her friend Kim's puffy nipples were always fun to see as she played along  

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2