B4 - General Topic 2022 #50 (June)

I must say that Zara is a real pleasure to watch. Besides being very attractive, she has the perfect size breasts with lovely puffy nipples. I could watch her 24/7.  Her dance/exercise moves in the fitness room are as smooth and effortless as can be. She could easily become the number one on RLC.  Tonight she went out in a beautiful green dress and she outshone everyone. Not all girls can go from nude to a fancy dress and look fantastic both ways. She does it with ease because she is a natural beauty.  I can't always watch because by the time I get up in the morning, it's three in the afternoon there. These time differences are a problem when you don't have replay. But I'll be watching for her as often as I can.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I must say that Zara is a real pleasure to watch. Besides being very attractive, she has the perfect size breasts with lovely puffy nipples. I could watch her 24/7.  Her dance/exercise moves in the fitness room are as smooth and effortless as can be. She could easily become the number one on RLC.  Tonight she went out in a beautiful green dress and she outshone everyone. Not all girls can go from nude to a fancy dress and look fantastic both ways. She does it with ease because she is a natural beauty.  I can't always watch because by the time I get up in the morning, it's three in the afternoon there. These time differences are a problem when you don't have replay. But I'll be watching for her as often as I can.

My TZ is good because they sleep until 10am so I'm already awake.  😅

9 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

22 h 46  le musclor de la préhistoire  ne voit meme pas la vitre de la baie vitrée, il se la prend en pleine gueule sur la terrasse du balcon

Voir le replay !!!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Haha 4