The world 25 years from now.

What will the world look like in 25 years?

Just another thread idea, which includes maps and the NY Times and Siberia. Sorry to include the Times in this discussion; but forgive me, because Squirrels have an ardent affection for certain Siberian women. http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2014/07/03/where-do-borders-need-to-be-redrawn/why-china-will-reclaim-siberia

Look, I'm not trying to fool myself.

Face the facts: Diana's departure and her return, along with Alma's leaving (permanent, I believe) are responsible for the 98.9% increase in CamCaps postings over the past week.

I have no idea what lies in store for us next week. My dread is that we might lose Leora, or that Katya will have a sex change operation, or that Diana and Efim will become entirely immersed in Rap "music."

I dread to think what it will be like in 25 years time!!!

The newly formed Islamic State Of Great Britain (minus Scotland of course) will pledge allegiance to Saudi Arabia and the great satanic empire which stretches across the middle east and into Turkey and across most of Africa.

India will have moved from being the largest democracy on earth to the largest dictatorship. The cast system of social status will be strengthened at the same time that claims of racial prejudice running through central Europe is now as bad as that ancient Nazi view of the world.

Israel, having been abandoned by the USA 25 years earlier will of course be entirely Islamic with the Jews and Christians driven out of the Holy Land by the very means dreamt up by that ancient Nazi party over a hundred years ago!

China will rule the whole of the Far East after destroying Japan when they finally decided to take control over a number of small islands in the south China Sea. The victory will have taken no longer than 3 weeks as Japan having no army or navy could only wave wet fish at the oncoming red army!

Most of Africa will be overrun by Chinese 'workers' who moved there to 'help' deliver all the raw materials the biggest economy on earth currently being twice as large as all other nations added together.

The USA and Canada will have introduced the same draconian immigration policies used by Australia for over 50 years. Ex-President Michelle Obama, who recently finished her two terms in office despite efforts to change the US constitution to allow a President to serve at least 4 terms, will be campaigning for the Malia and Sasha Obama dream ticket for the presidency in the hope that they can finally make Obama Care work despite making the US bankrupt back in 2020.

Neither lady will know anything about foreign policy as they followed the deliberate US educational thinking of never looking beyond their own borders at all those funny foreign countries across various large bits of water which they seem to remember were called Oceans and Seas.

I could go on with my predictions but will wait to see what other leading lights of CamCaps come up with as they look into the future. Oh one other thought Leora has decided that having almost reached 50 years old she is determined to have a full and complete orgasm. She has told Paul to buy her the biggest and best sex toy on the market. Paul brought home the cheapest sex robot which can only last 3 minutes before its batteries go dead!!!

I used my time machine to travel forward to take a look then came back as I was missing CamCaps!!!

Did you know you have another 25 years of making grumpy acid remarks!!! LOL!!! Squirrel however didn't last much longer. One day he lowered his guide whilst watching Leora's 16 year old daughter take a shower. His nuts were lost to a weasel!

I used my time machine to travel forward to take a look then came back as I was missing CamCaps!!!

Did you know you have another 25 years of making grumpy acid remarks!!! LOL!!! Squirrel however didn't last much longer. One day he lowered his guide whilst watching Leora's 16 year old daughter take a shower. His nuts were lost to a weasel!

You are incorrect on two points:

First: that will be MY daughter! Nobody messes around inappropriately with her or I will shred their radiator hoses, trash their attic, and empty their bird feeder. And no party vans, motorcycle dudes, or big dick weasels will be allowed.

Two: regarding your comment "Jews and Christians driven out of the Holy Land by the very means dreamt up by that ancient Nazi party over a hundred years ago!" Nonsense: they will not be driven out. They will be exterminated.

I fear that 25 years from now it will be 1938 again, with everyone less prepared. (Of course, I could be wrong about this. It might be 1937 right now.)

in 25 years time Foamy will still be addicted to this site and England will finally win the world cup again ......

I doubt the former, and I couldn't care less about the latter...but I will roll over in my grave if the Brits quit making ale.  8)

Ahhhh yes. A big basket of fish n chips passed through the window on a cold night wrapped in newspaper. Walking down the cobblestone streets of the small country town with your favorite girl, arm in arm. Add to that a typical room temperature beer and that's livin' baby.  :)