See you tomorrow and sweet dreams 😴💤

Good night and good morning to all 

Great weekend with family and friends 

See you tomorrow 

Thanks 

Happy Birthday Party GIF by LIDL Romania

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Because if you are I would tell you that you were missed but that was at the sister site and it has been many years.

Yes i joined 2016 ,,,, and there has been only 1 toolmaster01 ..lol and thank you jugghead 

• Upvote 1

So, L and P. The reboot has been quite amazing. They seem to be different people. The thing is we already know Leora is a chameleon. She can change her life with what appears to be, relative ease. The mystery is how Paul was able to "bring up the rear" (pun intended) with the pup in tow. It certainly makes for great reality TV.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, toolmaster01 said:

Yes i joined 2016 ,,,, and there has been only 1 toolmaster01 ..lol and thank you jugghead 

And you were a mod on the other site? Please forgive me for my incredulity. I wasn't on CC until 2017 but I was there around 2012 or 2013. I'm kind of a newb here lol.

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

And you were a mod on the other site? Please forgive me for my incredulity. I wasn't on CC until 2017 but I was there around 2012 or 2013. I'm kind of a newb here lol.

Sorry but which site do you mean please ?.....over the years i have used so many and been a mod to a lot ,I stop for some time as i was spending to much time with these site  Shame on me LOL

• Haha 1