Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #4

During the first 6 months, my girlfriend would come home from work and change into a negligee or see-thru teddy.  Then winter came, weather turned cold, and the teddy turned into sweats.

At least she didn't gain weight and remains hot.

• Like 1

Just some observations...

Since Paul's arrival, if you think about it, Leora hasn't changed much.

She's always been anal about cleaning (maybe cleaning more often now then two weeks ago). But that could be because Paul can be a pig. Yes...Paul seems to be more considerate the last two weeks than the previous 10 years. He's a work in progress (but he is making progress).

We know her personality has changed little (always happier when you're in love AND your love is with you).  One thing I have noticed is she hasn't cooking much (that I recall).  She didn't always cook for herself. But w/ Paul around, I'd think she'd be a little more of a happy homemaker (not a criticism to those w/ a 24/7 boner for her).  I also haven't seen her do his laundry (or Paul doing laundry...as if!).

One more thing:  She no longer Skypes 🙂 ....and has she spoken/video chatted w/ Malia the last two weeks???

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

a leora le gusta limpiar  

yo creo que es debido a las alergias de Paul, esos aspiradores con filtro de agua son recomendados para personas alérgicas; se llevan muchos ácaros 

• Like 1