US General Domestic Politics (2022) #9 Begins 06/15/22

39 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I'm not pro for any type of life.  Let the cards fall where they may.

Then I guess you no longer need health care for everyone.  If a person gets sick without health care and dies--the cards just fell where they may. 😏

21 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I live my own life my way.  I'll leave this world on my terms and not when some politician or court says I am to take my last final breath laying in a hospital, convalescent, hospice or nursing home. The day I can no longer look after myself then my life is officially over. 

There needs to be more availability of assisted death when a person is in that condition and wants to die peacefully.

40 minutes ago, happyone said:

There needs to be more availability of assisted death when a person is in that condition and wants to die peacefully.

There is, it's just a matter of finding the right doctor referral to perform the deed.  Some doctors refuse to assist their patients when they want to end their life but they will refer them to another physician that will get the job done. Only thing is the illness has to be Terminal or one is in constant pain that never relieves itself. 

One has to do it when they are capable of making their own life choices. Once one goes into the facilities I listed in a previous post they are deemed no longer capable of making their own life choices, they'll make one suffer till the very end. They just tell your kin they'll make you feel as comfortable as possible while pumping you so full of morphine your mind doesn't know which side is up or down. 

One just can't walk in and say I want to die, if they want that then it's up to them to find their own way out.  Just find someone with a gram of fentanyl on the street for $200, go home take the drug fully and lay down for a permanent sleep.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

There is, it's just a matter of finding the right doctor referral to perform the deed.  Some doctors refuse to assist their patients when they want to end their life but they will refer them to another physician that will get the job done. Only thing is the illness has to be Terminal or one is in constant pain that never relieves itself. 

One has to do it when they are capable of making their own life choices. Once one goes into the facilities I listed in a previous post they are deemed no longer capable of making their own life choices, they'll make one suffer till the very end. They just tell your kin they'll make you feel as comfortable as possible while pumping you so full of morphine your mind doesn't know which side is up or down. 

One just can't walk in and say I want to die, if they want that then it's up to them to find their own way out.  Just find someone with a gram of fentanyl on the street for $200, go home take the drug fully and lay down for a permanent sleep.