US General Domestic Politics (2022) #9 Begins 06/15/22

WWW.CBSNEWS.COM

"The Constitution and the best of our traditions counsel mutual respect and tolerance, not...

When scumbags athletes kneel for blm (burn loot murder) during the National Anthem 😳 they weren't fired, so why should this coach be fired he has freedom of religion 🤔 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Hard to say.  The GOP may just get backlashed.  After taking America back 50 Years someone's going to pay a price.  They can't blame Biden for the SCOTUS decision to overturn Roe v Wade. This one is solely on the Republicans.

Nah, not hard to say at all since 40 to 50 % of the overall population of the country likely believe that the federal government should have never gotten involved in matters such as abortion with a SCOTUS ruling that never should have been anyway, and the ruling back then should have ruled that it was not the federal governments place to be involved in such law making decisions that had been being left up to each state's legislatures, and should have continued to be left up to each state's legislatures, which is what over ruling Roe v Wade finally did. I can just about guarantee that there will be many, many more who cast votes in November who are much more concerned about how they have had to start paying quite a bit more for everything since the puppet and his puppeteer handlers and their cronies were installed into positions of which they have absolutely no business whatsoever of being in. It all started when the brain dead puppet along with his puppeteer handlers and their cronies decided to start a war on energy production in the U.S. as soon as they were installed in the positions, when anyone with a shred of common sense knows that energy production in the U.S. is the main driving force of the American economy, and everything snowballed from such idiotic, ignorant, disastrous decisions and the prices of everything else followed the increases in fuels and have been steadily increasing along with the costs of fuels ever since then. There will be many, many more concerned about how much money they don't have because of such ridiculous, ignorant, idiotic decisions than there are those that are more concerned about something such as where women will be able to or where women will not be able to get an abortion. The constant failures resulting from such idiotic, ignorant decisions one after another since the puppet and his puppeteer handlers and their cronies were installed, is more than enough evidence and proof of that.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Nah, not hard to say at all. I can just about guarantee that there will be many, many more who cast votes in November who are much more concerned about how they have had to start paying quite a bit more for everything since the puppet and his puppeteer handlers and their cronies were installed into positions of which they have absolutely no business whatsoever of being in. It all started when the brain dead puppet along with his puppeteer handlers and their cronies decided to start a war on energy production in the U.S. and everything snowballed from such idiotic, ignorant, disastrous decisions and the prices of everything else followed the increases in fuels and have been steadily increasing ever since then. There will be many, many more concerned about how much money they don't have because of such ridiculous, ignorant, idiotic decisions than there are those that are more concerned about something such as abortion. The constant failures one after another since then, is more than enough evidence and proof of that.

Only thing is the inflation is not Bidens fault.  It's the same way in every Country prices are up everywhere around the world, shortages empty shelves. One man is not solely the blame for it all. The Republican far right ideology tries to get as many brainwashed as possible to actually believe Biden is the blame of the whole thing. 

59 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Only thing is the inflation is not Bidens fault.  It's the same way in every Country prices are up everywhere around the world, shortages empty shelves. One man is not solely the blame for it all. The Republican far right ideology tries to get as many brainwashed as possible to actually believe Biden is the blame of the whole thing. 

For many years, it has been known that as the economy of the U.S. goes, so goes a number of other countries economies of the world. Regardless of what has occurred in other nations, record high inflation in the U.S. is most certainly his fault. Like I said, anyone with a shred of intelligence or common sense knows that energy production is, and always has been the driving force of the overall American economy. When he started shutting down energy production like he did as soon as he was installed, he was also shutting down a substantial portion of the overall economy which has had a snowball effect on the rest of the economy which is exactly why everything else increased substantially in cost along with the cost of fuels since then. Flooding the country with more money and deceiving the overall population by calling the ridiculous amount of money covid recovery and infrastructure funding when only a percentage of the more than a trillion dollars was actually allocated for either, and printing more money that wasn't needed to try to cover the ridiculous unnecessary amounts of money, also contributed to the ridiculously high record inflation that has been occurring in the U.S. since then. He and his puppeteer handlers and their cronies were warned by a number of economists but ignored the warnings and did it anyway.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

When we all know that it is Trudeau's fault 🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

When we all know that it is Trudeau's fault 🤣

Things are just as fucked up in Canada as they are in the USA.  $2.00 per liter of gas which works out to about close to $8 for 1 Imperial Gallon.  Where 3 Months ago a liter of gas was $1.09 per liter which would have been about $4.35 a Gallon.   I do not drive so the cost of fuel does not affect me.   

As far as inflation goes it does not affect me much either.  I live frugally and can get by on $150 a month expense for groceries for myself and my cat and still bank a good sum of my Disability Pension.  In Canada some may say it's bad but for me it's not. Where else can you get a 1 Bedroom apartment for $149 a month with all utilities included, free healthcare, free Drug & Dental Plan, $720 Trillium Benefit Tax Credit, $380 Goods & Services Tax Credit and a $450 Climate Change Initiative Tax Credit, and never pay a dime to Income Taxes. There are other Government Credits as well, all one has to do is search them out.