B1 - General Topic 2022 #23 (June)

6 minutes ago, Apooes said:

I really like Esmi's lifestyle. She always does what she has to do on time and takes some quiet time to herself at the end of the day.

Everybody should do it tbh. Is good for the mental health.

• Like 1

Thank you Karol for being what I call the perfect RLC participant. You have your private moments with your BF, but you also share your sex with him on occasion. And when you masturbate it is always a very pleasant experience for the viewer. You give us great detail. Again, thank you.Β 

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Everybody should do it tbh. Is good for the mental health.

Yes, I totally agree with you. I have been organizing my life this way for 3-4 months and there have been noticeable changes in my life. I suggest to everyone: Do your job on time, and take some time to yourself! πŸ˜„Β 

4 hours ago, wooders78 said:

marlene got back in the morning on them 2 which i wouldnt call getting back early, but earlier than lately

That's my point, the last two nights she has come back until five pm the next day and then went out again at eight.Β  This is a change.

4 minutes ago, yadevol said:

That's my point, the last two nights she has come back until five pm the next day and then went out again at eight.Β  This is a change.

different guy, maybe he dont have a job to go to

Β 

Well Shit she is back again, fuck move her ass to B-5 or B-6 if she wants to be closer to downtown and beach. She really is Minnie the Moocher. 20% of the time where her name is and 80% of time somewhere else. At what point is this just plain ass ridiculous.Β 

See the source imageSee the source imageImage result for shajing head gifsImage result for shajing head gifs

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1