B1 - General Topic 2022 #23 (June)

1 minute ago, zac56 said:

I just hope by next week she goes back to B4!Β 

Next week, or even tomorrow, Esmi goes to B4 and will spend most of the week there then she will regain her credit with her fans/RLC so she can spend another week off.

I saw almost exactly like this behavior with Nana and now Esmi is repeating it.Β 

The difference is that Nana bated from time to time. 🀣

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Next week, or even tomorrow, Esmi goes to B4 and will spend most of the week there then she will regain her credit with her fans/RLC so she can spend another week off.

I saw almost exactly like this behavior with Nana and now Esmi is repeating it.Β 

I hope she goes back tomorrow! Β but she might stay at B1 for the weekend but i dont know about Esmi!? πŸ˜‚ she might sleep on the couch if she doesn’t want to share the same bed with Zaba everynight! πŸ˜‚

Just now, zac56 said:

I hope she goes back tomorrow! Β but she might stay at B1 for the weekend but i dont know about Esmi!? πŸ˜‚ she might sleep on the couch if she doesn’t want to share the same bed with Zaba everynight! πŸ˜‚

She only slept in the couch when they were in bad terms.

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I just hope we see Esmi bate again sometime! its hard but you never know! she seems horny sometimes but doesnt Β do anything! at least on cam

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

She only slept in the couch when they were in bad terms.

right! and I think that only happened once! but again what if Esmi wants some privacy? what is she going to do?Β 

Just now, zac56 said:

right! and I think that only happened once! but again what if Esmi wants some privacy? what is she going to do?Β 

I don't think she needs.

Remember couple nights ago when she was teasing her self and the viewers in the couch? She could do there, no problem, but she didn't.

Lets see if in the end of the month if she bates again. 🀣