B1 - General Topic 2022 #23 (June)

3 hours ago, RonS said:

I think that Esmi is frustrated with Zaba she don't smile to much when she around. But when she gone look at her today when Zaba left smiles... She called Marlene today to cut the Ac on and was talking about Zaba in the laundy room. Then told her to cut the Ac back off i don't think she was planning on Zaba to be there tonight i think she come on her on i feel for Esmi.

yeah she aint very pleased seeing her everyday and sleeping with her!Β 

4 hours ago, RonS said:

I think that Esmi is frustrated with Zaba she don't smile to much when she around. But when she gone look at her today when Zaba left smiles... She called Marlene today to cut the Ac on and was talking about Zaba in the laundy room. Then told her to cut the Ac back off i don't think she was planning on Zaba to be there tonight i think she come on her on i feel for Esmi.

I think Karol was the one that turned off the A/C not Marlene!?

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She should tell that to her then.

Yeah she should this is a waste of time! I mean Zaba even got some clothes from B4 I mean how long is she planning to stay? unless she's staying there cause B1 has A/C and her room at B4 doesn't!?

Looks like there is a problem with their AC. Karol has being using a ventilator and they sleep with the door open.

Maybe they aren't used with hot weather because usually in the night isn't that hot. I don't know about Barcelona but cities by the see usually have fresh wind during the night. Β 

1 minute ago, zac56 said:

Yeah she should this is a waste of time! I mean Zaba even got some clothes from B4 I mean how long is she planning to stay? unless she's staying there cause B1 has A/C and her room at B4 doesn't!?

That's BS. You can see that no one suffers from heat in B4, what B4 doesn't have is heater during the winter.

37 minutes ago, zac56 said:

no travelling for her day out when in B1