B1 - General Topic 2022 #23 (June)

1 minute ago, zac56 said:

haha! yeah but at first no one believed that she will bate and she did! and now also nobody believes that she will bate again! so we will see! and hey 80-90% I say she wont do it again! so i will keep 10-20% that she might! ย but its a long shot! ย I like to think positive! ๐Ÿ˜‚

I have been positive since she came in, always defending her actions, but now seeing that everything is in her favor and she does basically nothing my hopes went to zero.ย 

She only tease. I could bet that again today she will do some yoga in the LR, rub her ass on your face again and vanish the whole day.

• Upvote 1

I hope that RLC is only keeping The Sisters because they don't have anyone on the line to replace them. Because if they are waiting for them to do something that will bring or keep the subscribers interest, to me it is a risky bet.ย 

But if they brought in Amira and Monica maybe this tells us that they don't have any one good on the lineย ๐Ÿคฃ

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Just be happy that we could see her pussy and take a good look because I believe that this is maximum that we will ever get from her.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

ย 

ย 

Esmi could have been a great addition to the project, but unfortunately she decided not to really participate. One of RLC's biggest problems in casting is that they don't kick out girls like her fast enough. After one month at the latest, it should be over for her.

It is also incomprehensible that she, as the girl who does nothing at all, has the best room in this apartment. This room should have gone to Karol.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Esmi already feels entitle for what she have that's why she will keep doing what she does, just like Zaba.

"I'm don't anything wrong, I'm just living my live what else should I do." And she's right, the problem is with RLC that give them reason to think like that.

RLC should change their header phrase to "REALLIFECAM: The shower of other people 24/7"

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi already feels entitle for what she have that's why she will keep doing what she does, just like Zaba.

"I'm don't anything wrong, I'm just living my live what else should I do." And she's right, the problem is with RLC that give them reason to think like that.

RLC should change their header phrase to "REALLIFECAM: The shower of other people 24/7"

more like REALLIFEOFFCAM, watch empty apt until bedtime

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2