B1 - General Topic 2022 #23 (June)

Il y a 3 heures, thinga69 a ditย :

She will sleep with Zaba. ๐Ÿ˜‰

The sisters plan to sleep together, plan to do & show nothing together & waste everyone's time until RLC decides to stop making a fool of their paying audience.

Some blame the sisters for this nonsense but remember RLC can change all these but they just don't want to.

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

The sisters plan to sleep together, plan to do & show nothing together & waste everyone's time until RLC decides to stop making a fool of their paying audience.

Some blame the sisters for this nonsense but remember RLC can change all these but they just don't want to.

I think that Esmi is frustrated with Zaba she don't smile to much when she around. But when she gone look at her today when Zaba left smiles... She called Marlene today to cut the Ac on and was talking about Zaba in the laundy room. Then told her to cut the Ac back off i don't think she was planning on Zaba to be there tonight i think she come on her on i feel for Esmi.

4 hours ago, SierraTM said:

And you are right.

2 hours ago, RonS said:

I think that Esmi is frustrated with Zaba she don't smile to much when she around. But when she gone look at her today when Zaba left smiles... She called Marlene today to cut the Ac on and was talking about Zaba in the laundy room. Then told her to cut the Ac back off i don't think she was planning on Zaba to be there tonight i think she come on her on i feel for Esmi.

Zaba is a big waste of time, money and space. From her 4 months in the project she did nothing worthwhile. One of the worst tenants ever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1