B1 - General Topic 2022 #23 (June)

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

The Apartment says Karol, Marlene, and ESMI. I thought they moved the squatter Zabava to B-4. She has spent more time in than B-4 since they moved her. SUCH BULLSHIT. It is no wonder RLC is going down the drain. 4 months of nothingness for the voyeurs from her and she is still around.

RLC needs to

Image result for pull the plugand give her a one way ticket home never ever to return. She does not want to be participant in the RLC project anyway.

Image result for ujrainian airlines

she is to valuable for rlc to pull the plug on her, you have to think outside the box

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Is getting harder and harder to find a spot to park the car. ๐Ÿคฃ

hahaha! all though the bathroom light is on downstairs! zaba is sleeping and so is karol! ย so whoโ€™s in the bathroom? did Esmi come?

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

what did people think would happen when they were calling for them to have their own room LOL

yeah i was thinking that myself.ย  now they are just making a mockery of the situation at you all's expense.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

closets?

you might call it the wardrobe but we call it closets.ย  the entire time i had my sub and when zara went to bate it was perpendicular to the camera so the only way she could keep bating in b1 is to face the closets/wardrobe.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

you might call it the wardrobe but we call it closets.ย  the entire time i had my sub and when zara went to bate it was perpendicular to the camera so the only way she could keep bating in b1 is to face the closets/wardrobe.

Oh right.

She's changing now and doing more different. They started doing only in the bathroom and then changed to the bedroom. Now Zara is almost showing her pussy strait to the cam. Zaba's room, in name only, is on of the room with the best cam angles.

Radi used them masterfully. Even if she faced the the closet cam would give us a great angle.

ย 

PS. I always knew that closet is that little room were rich people store their clothes.

• Haha 1