B4 - General Topic 2022 #51 (June / July)

On 6/20/2022 at 12:04 PM, moules said:

Bogdan returned from Gina's party about two hours before Nelly returned from the party.  And Nelly returned from the party about two hours before Holly returned from this party and met Thor at B-4.

Assuming that Alberto and Martina were talking about what they did at this very same party, there was obviously fucking, but whether other current or recent RLC participants (other than Martina and Alberto, and probably Bruno and Gina) joined in the fucking will probably remain a mystery.

And I do not think Tweety was at the party, based on the nature of her interaction with Holly yesterday.

Stella And the Twins were at Gina's party also

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

OMG Magical Monica has absolutely great TITS. UMMMM just a fabulous shape and nice big suckable nipples.

I think you are due for an eye check 😁

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Poor Zaba's Rabbit. He's going to die incel. 😔

Hell, the brand new batteries are already dead form not being used. She hasn't even broken the seal on the box to even look at it. LMAO

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Hell, the brand new batteries are already dead form not being used. She hasn't even broken the seal on the box to even look at it. LMAO

She doesn't even belong to that room. A room once occupied by Holly, Radi and Gina (just to name name the ones that I saw).

• Like 1