B4 - General Topic 2022 #51 (June / July)

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

This is why they should go to B5.

I agree that single men have a possibility to bring different girls and so on, but placing them in the Villa's is a mistake. If RLC want to bring men as tenants they should get their own place downtown.

Exactly the opposite makes sense. The single guys should be mixed with the single girls as much as possible.

The whole thing already worked wonderfully with Holly and Thor. Unfortunately, Samson and Loraine are still very camera shy, but the two are also a win.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Exactly the opposite makes sense. The single guys should be mixed with the single girls as much as possible.

The whole thing already worked wonderfully with Holly and Thor. Unfortunately, Samson and Loraine are still very camera shy, but the two are also a win.

I think it would be more interesting them bringing hookups rather than fucking the ones that we already saw fucking. 

But ok I guess.

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they dont go out, how can they get hookup

I said just as an example of how useful guys tenants could be.

Of course, with easy (some not that easy) prays walking around the wolfs aren't going too far to hunt.

Edited by thinga69

Just now, thinga69 said:

I think it would be more interesting them bringing hookups rather than fucking the ones that we already saw fucking. 

But ok I guess.

Yes, of course, more guests in general would be great. Unfortunately, there are far too few in RLC and especially in GOV.

In general, the two villas are located in a rather isolated area. Here, i think, it actually makes sense to have more couples, or at least a balanced ratio between the sexes in the cast.

Only girls in a house will only lead to them being bored and perceiving the whole experience just as work. If RLC give the girls something to play with, it becomes more interesting for everyone. 😉

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yes, of course, more guests in general would be great. Unfortunately, there are far too few in RLC and especially in GOV.

In general, the two villas are located in a rather isolated area. Here, i think, it actually makes sense to have more couples, or at least a balanced ratio between the sexes in the cast.

Only girls in a house will only lead to them being bored and perceiving the whole experience just as work. If RLC give the girls something to play with, it becomes more interesting for everyone. 😉

To me The Villas should be about  women swimming in the pool and getting sunbaths. In downtown the women have the beach so they spend the whole day off, in the Villas is an opportunity for us to have something to watch  while the others are out.

The Villas is also good places for parties on cam stead of us waiting them to come back from the clubs.

Remembering the good old times in the appartments where girls were having fun with each other , lots of interactions between them,  they spent more time IN the appartment and less outside. Girls like Karla/Deb, Karla/Tina, Anita/Bridget, Adri, Annabella , Damira, Debbie, Dalia , Elvira, Adelita ... Even Sofie and Naomi , Lola, Anna, Polya, Rebecca, Belle and Jasmin/Rosie ... They gave us actions , and on the forums, EVERYBODY was so happy and 😍😍 ... I miss those times! 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

To me The Villas should be about  women swimming in the pool and getting sunbaths. In downtown the women have the beach so they spend the whole day off, in the Villas is an opportunity for us to have something to watch  while the others are out.

The Villas is also good places for parties on cam stead of us waiting them to come back from the clubs.

Women swimming in the pool and getting sunbaths is a very good idea, but why is there this inclination to segregate the sexes? The crucial thing here is to find the right people. Girls who are not too shy (which in general would be a great idea for RLC) and guys who know how to behave. The problem is that far too little happens in the two villas when there are only girls there.

I also think your idea with waiting for people to come back from the clubs is great. The only difference is that this fits much better with the appartments that are actually close to the clubs. B1 and B2 would be best for people who party somewhere else and then come back for other activities (like to have sex 😉). That's also one of the reasons why I think Kristy and Alana, for example, would be much better off in B4. The two of them there with some guys they may be interested in, and that could be something. The two of them in B2, and there's only this silly pseudo lesbian show in mass production (work for the cameras and not real life). The problem here is even more than in the villas the casting. It needs people who really bring someone along, and not just have sex somewhere else.

So tonight I see that Zensational Zara is home alone, Oh how wished she would just let go of inner deep desires and treat to a real nice self sexual satisfaction with just her fingers only. Man I would just love too see that just once.

Image result for Heart Beating Rapidly GIFImage result for Cartoon Heart BeatingSee the source image

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So tonight I see that Zensational Zara is home alone, Oh how wished she would just let go of inner deep desires and treat to a real nice self sexual satisfaction with just her fingers only. Man I would just love too see that just once.

Dana was there earlier she appears to have gone out after about 10pm